lovingGamer

What do you think whats better

Playstation 4 or my PC

MB Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H

RAM 8 GB 1866MHz Kingston HyperX Fury Black

PSU Cooler Master B500 500W

Gpu AMD Radeon R9 270X Sapphire Dual-X

CPU Intel Haswell i3 4130 3.4GHz

This is a horrible place to ask a question like this.

Obviously the latter

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Depends actually.I have both and love them equally.

PC have less limitations and ultimately a larger collection of games.

XLOEXS ICase Corsair® Obsidian 250D | CPU Intel® Core™ i7 4790K | GPU NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX TITAN Black 6GB | Motherboard Asus Z97i-Plus | Memory 16GB Corsair® Dominator™ Platinum DDR3-2133 (2x8GB) | HDD 3TB Seagate® Barracuda™ XT | SSD 500GB Samsung® 840 EVO SSD | Cooling Swiftech Apogee Drive II CPU block/Pump Combo, Hardware Labs Black Ice Nemesis GTS 240 + EKWB XTC CoolStream 140 Radiators, NoiseBlocker Black Silent Pro PLS 120mm X 2 + Corsair AF-140 Fans, Koolance TNK-501 Single 5.25in Bay Reservoir, Rev.1.1, Primochill Advance LRT Flexible PVC Tubing, Mayhems Pastel Mint Green Coolant | PSU Corsair® Professional Digital Series AX860 80+ Platinum Certified Modular Power Supply.

PC. it is just so much powerful and it can do PC stuff too but if you have alot of friends with PS4s than again still PC fuck the Consoles

This is a horrible place to ask a question like this.

Obviously the latter

And why?.

PC. it is just so much powerful and it can do PC stuff too but if you have alot of friends with PS4s than again still PC fuck the Consoles

So i can expect better performers from my PC than PS4?

With the so called 'New Gen' console running at weird resolution like 900p or 792p, yes PC would run better.

XLOEXS ICase Corsair® Obsidian 250D | CPU Intel® Core™ i7 4790K | GPU NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX TITAN Black 6GB | Motherboard Asus Z97i-Plus | Memory 16GB Corsair® Dominator™ Platinum DDR3-2133 (2x8GB) | HDD 3TB Seagate® Barracuda™ XT | SSD 500GB Samsung® 840 EVO SSD | Cooling Swiftech Apogee Drive II CPU block/Pump Combo, Hardware Labs Black Ice Nemesis GTS 240 + EKWB XTC CoolStream 140 Radiators, NoiseBlocker Black Silent Pro PLS 120mm X 2 + Corsair AF-140 Fans, Koolance TNK-501 Single 5.25in Bay Reservoir, Rev.1.1, Primochill Advance LRT Flexible PVC Tubing, Mayhems Pastel Mint Green Coolant | PSU Corsair® Professional Digital Series AX860 80+ Platinum Certified Modular Power Supply.

Your PC is more than 5 times (Probably even more like 8-10 times) more powerfull than a PS4

İ Actually couldnt underclock my 5 year old GPU to be as slow as 'next-gen consoles' PC master race problems

-Slick 2014

exactly, you can OC the 270x and have vastly superior performance, and you can change settings at your own preference

Depends what you want.

Yeah, PCs perform infinitely better, but just like the reverse there are game you will probably never see on PC like FFXV, Kingdom Hearts 3, Tales of Zestiria, Killzone Shadowfall, and all of the great Nintendo IPs

Gaming isn't about horsepower. It's about games. Horsepower is just a great bonus to have.

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

I would choose the PS4 if your friends are there. Yes, you get awesome graphics and Full HD games but that is pointless if you don't have someone to play with.

It's more fun to play with friends than play alone with super graphics.

Your pc is a bit more powerful, plus PC is just superior inherently. 

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

PC Gaming is always better because the games allow you to do much more and your efforts can carry with you depending on what types of games you play.

I have a feeling that if Sony and Microsoft don't do anything that consoles will just be like TV entertainment systems.

The only benefits consoles have over PCs only exists because consoles have the larger playerbase. If consoles just suddenly disappeared then I'm 100% sure that there would be absolute fucktonnes of people who would both be calling for and making the PC gaming experience better and smoother. We've already seen large steps in things like Steam that just make the whole ordeal amazingly simple and thorough, it won't be long before it'll reach the point of consoles, especially with the looming steamboxes on the horizon and Steam OS.

All in all, if everyone moved to PC then everyone would benefit, if we all moved to consoles we'd all be just shooting ourselves in the foot.

Which one did you post this thread from?

There's your answer.

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB