Entry level cpu loop

Hi guys, 

Im thinking of putting together my first watercooling loop, i have done my research but as im not very experienced with watercooling brands or methods, i would like your feedback on my ideas of components. First of all, i have a 3770k in a sabertooth z77 and a 7870 that im currently cooling with air and i dont plan to watercool this vga but maybe the next one. All this will be in a new case, either a 760T or enthoo primo. So all components should be ready for a cpu+vga loop in the future. Keep in mind Im not too worried about overclocking, i would mostly do it for the quiet operation and looks of the system. So here are the parts that im thinking of ordering, but to be completely honest im still waiting to see the H220x reviews, so far no aio/diy made me go for it over a custom loop. Any feedback is very much appreciated, i was trying to stay on a budget (£350), while not going for the cheapest components. Im pretty sure there are some flaws in the following list, im just not sure what they are :)

• EK Water Blocks EK-D5 X-RES 140 incl. Xylem D5 Vario
  • EK Water Blocks EK-Supremacy - Nickel 
  • Phobya G-Changer 360 Ver. 1.2 Black
  • Phobya ZuperZero UV Red 1000ml Phobya ZuperZero UV Red 1000ml 
  • Tygon E3603 Hose 15.9/9.5mm (3/8 ID) Clear
  • Bitspower 45 Degree Connector 1/4 inch to 16/10mm - Rotating, Matt Black x3
  • Bitspower Connection 1/4 inch to 16/10mm - Matt Black x3
  • Koolance Quick Release Connector 16/10mm (ID 3/8 OD 5/8) clutch (High Flow) - QD3 

Thanks ;)

CPU: Intel i7 3770k + Corsair H105 Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77 Memory: Corsair XMS3 8Gb 1600Mhz VGA: ASUS GeForce GTX 780 Ti Matrix PSU: Corsair AX860i
Storage: Samsung 850 Pro, OCZ Vertex 4 128Gb, WD Green 2Tb Case: Corsair 760T Monitor: Acer Predator XB1 + LG IPS234

I don't remember if the Tygon brand tubes are good or not, but I think Primochill is a very popular tubing brand.

What type of fans do you plan on using for your radiator?

Looks like i will have to do some research on the "drain" topic. I will probably go with SP120 quiet ones if i end up buying the 760T. 

CPU: Intel i7 3770k + Corsair H105 Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77 Memory: Corsair XMS3 8Gb 1600Mhz VGA: ASUS GeForce GTX 780 Ti Matrix PSU: Corsair AX860i
Storage: Samsung 850 Pro, OCZ Vertex 4 128Gb, WD Green 2Tb Case: Corsair 760T Monitor: Acer Predator XB1 + LG IPS234

• EK Water Blocks EK-D5 X-RES 140 incl. Xylem D5 Vario
  • EK Water Blocks EK-Supremacy - Nickel 
  • Phobya G-Changer 360 Ver. 1.2 Black
  • Phobya ZuperZero UV Red 1000ml Phobya ZuperZero UV Red 1000ml 
  • Tygon E3603 Hose 15.9/9.5mm (3/8 ID) Clear
  • Bitspower 45 Degree Connector 1/4 inch to 16/10mm - Rotating, Matt Black x3
  • Bitspower Connection 1/4 inch to 16/10mm - Matt Black x3
  • Koolance Quick Release Connector 16/10mm (ID 3/8 OD 5/8) clutch (High Flow) - QD3 

Thanks ;)

For a 60mm rad, have a look at a 360mm Alphacool UT60. It's better than the V2 of the Phobya G-Changer 360.

Makes sure you check if that UV red coolant is compatible with the tubing your using so that it doesn't give you any problems. You could also get Red Primochill Advanced LRT tubing with distilled water and a biocide.

A drain at the bottom of your loop would be handier indeed, check out this one: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/14596/ex-tub-1035/Bitspower_G14_Mini_Valve_-_Matte_Black_BP-MVV-MBKBK.html

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Thanks. So basically a drain loop is an extra hose coming off the system with a valve. Should it go off from the pump? Also I don't think I will be going with uv red as I couldn't find any fluid with a nice actually red colour. I will probably end up using a clear primochill tube and ek blood red fluid with some leds in the case. I do understand that colored fluid is more hassle compared to colored tubing, but it looks better imo. The alphacool rad seems decent but it costs way more, I'm not sure it's worth the difference?