10 reasons why console gaming is better than pc

TeKNiQue

If you still haven't watched this video, do it!!! You will laugh you ass off. 

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

I won't even click that... Nope.

i'm a potato

30 second intro. lmao.

p-eth-three. aw yis.

To be fair, though, Halo 3 was an amazing game.

And now, I award you the "Shitpost of the day that we didn't need" award!

Congrats m8.

yay me

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

LOLZ Watch this. You will laugh your ass off

Yes that is epic.

I can't tell if its serious or not.

Of course I'm not

Que the people who will take this thread seriously and comment their opinions that have been spoken over 9000 times.

Of course I'm not

I wasn't taking about you, I was talking about the guy in the video you posted.

"N-V-I-D-I-A".  lululululul

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

I wasn't taking about you, I was talking about the guy in the video you posted.

yeah there it goes I again, me misunderstanding everything 

Que the people who will take this thread seriously and comment their opinions that have been spoken over 9000 times.

I still think it's fun to watch videos like these 

Firstly he named the video: Top ten reasons why Console is better than PC gaming. But in his own video he titles it "My opinion on why console is better than PC gaming" and that he doesn't want to influence someone. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU RELEASE THE VIDEO THEN? 

post-31974-0-08360700-1405966610.jpg

EDIT: He also says that PC's aren't meant for gaming, that would mean consoles aren't too, he also states that TV's are better, when the whole world says otherwise... Normal PC users that know what they are doing don't get viruses even without anti-virus.... Also upgrading a PC isn't that costy since you get all your money back thru cheaper games. I won't comment on other facts.

ALSO, WHAT DID YOU USE TO EDIT THIS VIDEO?

Seen it before. Watched it because

971118_552400001491655_936062109_n.jpg

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I still think it's fun to watch videos like these 

Yeah I know - just saying there's people here who may end up commenting, taking this too seriously and spew out facts that we already know.

I mean we all know we're Glorious

iconurl.png

Should we try to save them?c4MoGcT.jpg

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

it is only 360p, Console failed. sry

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

I'll only agree to #3 and #5 (even though small screes are better for competitive gaming)

Also:

N-V-I-D-I-A.  lululululul

lululululul indeed

lol imovie. i agree with the keyboard. but just get a controller. now viruses is not true. rock band something called emulator. torrents not really true. some people don't use it. Tv really. come on something called hdmi. macs are just cooler and the os is just like simpler and like less viruses. okay specifications yeah. like you need a better pc to run some games. price is alway cheaper on pc. 

Yeah, his reasons also apply to Console or are invalid altogether.

560f6e99bc517bf1eb62fb8153bd69f2cba8e105

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

he has a point about local multiplayer. But why am I even commenting on this? :P