Hardware in Dubai

Ionizer

Hi! I'm kinda new to the forum and wanted to know if some of you others live here in the Middle East as well. I live in Qatar and since it's summer I'm gonna go on vacation to Dubai ( it's a lot better there in terms of everything, even though they are really close to each other). I also was thinking if I should pick up my new pc parts there in local shops instead of ordering it online through gear-up.me. Are parts cheaper in the shops ( if there are any) or should I just get them online?

My parts are the same as the featured 970$ build shown on PcPartPicker.com

15 4670K, Hyper TX3 Evo, MSI - Z97 GD-65, GTX 750ti, 8Gb Ripjaws G.Skill, Graphite 230T

YOU WHAT M9?! MY GPU IS BEAST

I used to live in Kuwait and there was an online store in Dubai that shipped to all GCC states. I don't know any physical stores and I doubt the prices will be much better. You can poke around internet city, but you'd probably be better looking at online stores that have a pick up option.

I'm there next month (Glad I'm not not the only one insane enough to go in summer) so if you find anything let me know!

al ain center has some parts cheap but some parts really really expinsive.

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

I used to live in Kuwait and there was an online store in Dubai that shipped to all GCC states. I don't know any physical stores and I doubt the prices will be much better. You can poke around internet city, but you'd probably be better looking at online stores that have a pick up option.

I'm there next month (Glad I'm not not the only one insane enough to go in summer) so if you find anything let me know!

I'm going on a hunt...

15 4670K, Hyper TX3 Evo, MSI - Z97 GD-65, GTX 750ti, 8Gb Ripjaws G.Skill, Graphite 230T

YOU WHAT M9?! MY GPU IS BEAST