Choose HSF for System

Good Morning Guys

I`m new builder and i have some problem about choosing cooler for my procie.

i have 2 optional for my HSF:

1. Cooler Master Seidon 120v

2. corsair h60

my spec is:

MOBO: MSI H87-G43 Gaming

PROCIE: Intel core i5 4690 3,5Ghz

RAM: 2X4GB Corsair 1600MHz

VGA: MSI GTX 750 Ti TF

HDD: 2TB SGT

SSD: Corsair LX 128GB

PSU: Thermaltake Smart SE 630W

what is the best HSF that must i buy guys ?

please help me guys :D

I'd go with the H60.

Have you already bought the PC components?

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

I'd go with the H60.

Have you already bought the PC components?

no sir. i`m still confuse what must i buy

no sir. i`m still confuse what must i buy

Your CPU can not be overclocked so just get the quietest thing possible or use the stock cooler. No use in buying such an expensive cooler if you aren't overclocking.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Your CPU can not be overclocked so just get the quietest thing possible or use the stock cooler. No use in buying such an expensive cooler if you aren't overclocking.

do you have suggest for me sir ? to buy the good HSF

do you have suggest for me sir ? to buy the good HSF

To be honest I don't know what HSF stands for...

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

To be honest I don't know what HSF stands for...

for the cpu fan sir

for the cpu fan sir

I'm assuming you mean CPU cooler. Don't know what HSF means. NHD15 is the best air cooler out there.

I'm assuming you mean CPU cooler. Don't know what HSF means. NHD15 is the best air cooler out there.

for water cooler sir ?

for water cooler sir ?

Well you don't need a water cooler is what I'm trying to say. The NHD15 is quieter and performs the same as every water cooler. Your chip doesn't need good cooling as you can't overclock your chip. No need for good cooling. Get a CM hyper 212 Evo or a NHD15.