My Future Pc Help Me With Best Suggestion To My Cofiguration

(CASE) Cooler Master Cosmos ii ultra-tower

(POWER SUPPLY) Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 1200 Watts

(MOTHERBOARD) Asus Rampage IV Black Edition LGA 2011

(PROCESSOR) 4th Generation Intel i7 4930k 3.4GHz LGA 2011

(RAM) Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB DDR3 2133 MHz  (4x8GB)

(GRAPHIC CARD) ZOTAC Nvidia GTX Titan Black 6GB DDR5 (X2)

(SSD DRIVE) 240GB KINGSTONE SSD DRIVE (X2)

(HARD DRIVE) WD Black 4TB (X3)

(DISK DRIVE) Asus Blu-Ray Burner

(MONITOR) LG 21:9 ULTRAWIDE 29UB65

(KEYBOARD) Logitech G19 Gaming Keyboard

(MOUSE) Logitech  G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse

(SPEAKER) Logitech Z-906 5.1 Channel

If you're spending that much, and it's a future build then wait and see if X99 CPUs and 800 series GPUs launch before you build it.

(CASE) Cooler Master Cosmos ii ultra-tower

(POWER SUPPLY) Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 1200 Watts

(MOTHERBOARD) Asus Rampage IV Black Edition LGA 2011

(PROCESSOR) 4th Generation Intel i7 4930k 3.4GHz LGA 2011

(RAM) Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB DDR3 2133 MHz  (4x8GB)

(GRAPHIC CARD) ZOTAC Nvidia GTX Titan Black 6GB DDR5 (X2)

(SSD DRIVE) 240GB KINGSTONE SSD DRIVE (X2)

(HARD DRIVE) WD Black 4TB (X3)

(DISK DRIVE) Asus Blu-Ray Burner

(MONITOR) LG 21:9 ULTRAWIDE 29UB65

(KEYBOARD) Logitech G19 Gaming Keyboard

(MOUSE) Logitech  G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse

(SPEAKER) Logitech Z-906 5.1 Channel

This build is very silly, very bad value for money no matter which way you look at it. 

But as always, it's hard to judge a build based puerly on the specs with nothing else to go buy. You haven't told us your budget and more importantly, we have no idea what you'll be using this PC for, which makes it hard to give any sort of recommendation. But given the specifications you've posted, there are a few general pointers that I can give. 

1. You don't have a CPU cooler, the LGA2011 processors don't come with boxed coolers, so you'll have to find one yourself. If you're not going with a full water loop, the Noctua NH-D15 is currently the best value cooler, it's much better value than your AIO coolers, however, some prefer AIO coolers as it gives a cleaner look, but that is personal preference. 

2. Your case is way too big. Whilst a Cosmos II is a nice case, unless you're watercooling, there's no point in such a massive case and you'll be better off with a smaller case. But cases are about personal preference, so if you like the design of the case, it's a good case that's well built. 

3. You don't need a Rampage IV Extreme Black Edition, that's a total waste of money, just go with a cheaper board such as the Gigabyte X79-UP4 or the ASUS P9X79. Both of those boards will do everything you want it to do without breaking the bank. If you want the Rampage, then again, that's fine, but it's a massive waste of money and you're pouring money into it for no reason. 

4. Dominator Platinum RAM is a waste, again, just go with a standard Vengeance kit. 

5. Why Titan Black? That's silly. Go with 780 Ti if you really want the best of the best. If not, go with 780s for best value, you'll get almost the performance of 780 Ti, but at a significantly lower cost. 

6. Why do you need 3 x WD Black drives? Even if you do need 12TB of storage, go with cheaper drives such as the WD Greens or Seagate Barracudas, there's almost no performance advantage to having WD Black drives. 

7. You probably should look at a bigger SSD. 

My Personal Rig - AMD 3970X | ASUS sTRX4-Pro | RTX 2080 Super | 64GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4 | CoolerMaster H500P Mesh

My Wife's Rig - AMD 3900X | MSI B450I Gaming | 5500 XT 4GB | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 | Silverstone SG13 White

I'm doing B.sc in Animation and film making. N I do lots of video editing, Animation n rendering n also I play games

N also I do cinematography in college n shooting n those raw videos footage will need more space... n I shoot with full hd.... And also I keep lots of movies and games

If you're spending that much, and it's a future build then wait and see if X99 CPUs and 800 series GPUs launch before you build it.

This.

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

I prefer black coz it's performance is better than green. And case is fixed I loved that case alot.... n also I go for liquid cooling if available in my city... :-)

Ok ok will wait..... and when does it launch in India????

Is Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 1200 Watts is too much???? For this build????? Will it be good going with cooler master v850?????

Corsair Hydro Series Extreme Liquid CPU Cooler H100i I'm going for this...

Corsair Hydro Series Extreme Liquid CPU Cooler H100i I'm going for this...

Slow down there buddy don't spam your own topic. I'm with @paulsterio . Don't rush your build. You'll probably regret after you bought all of it. Pick your parts carefully and be mindful that we can't help you if you bombard us with so many questions/posts.

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

I have said everything about my pc build n why???? N for what I'm going to use it for. ..... so now waiting for other suggestions :-) :-) :-)

Just buy Mac Pro.

{PC} i5 4690 | Gigabyte R9 290 | Asus H97-Plus | 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury | CM Hyper 212 Evo | Samsung 840 Evo 120GB | Adata SX900 256GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB TT 650W Smart Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed

{Audio} Ear/Headphones: HiFiMAN HE-400, Westone 4R, Shure SE535 Amp: Little Dot MKIII, Fiio E11 Dac: LIttle Dot Dac II