I broke the site without doing anything.

AlwaysFSX

I leave for a day and this thing breaks on me. :(

Is there a way to get the recent topics pane to show again without clearing the cache?

It broke itself (for the sake of performance, why? idk), will be back soonTM

meanwhile the forum will be complete anarchy and a pain in the butt to navigate

Error: 410

apparently it's in what's called "beast mode" because there's like 1,000,000 people online right now

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

Mine broke too. I'm guessing the forum is in a super uber performance mode due to the downtime today. 

Beast mode has been enabled so the site can handle up to 5,000 people

It broke itself, will be back soonTM

I love this one.

apparently it's in what's called "beast mode" because there's like 1,000,000 people online right now

Mine broke too. I'm guessing the forum is in a super uber performance mode due to the downtime today. 

Uh... what happened today?

Record yourself chopping off all your limbs and trying to swim.

What is this? Saw VIII?

Uh... what happened today?

World peace.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Explain Canada then. They're the meanest people on the planet. :P

Why do you think everyone united together? 

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

That's called an orgy. Ask the Romans about this one...

United as in "becoming whole".

I think LTT needs to be on better and faster servers. I mean really, we are loosing features left and right for the sake of performance.

I think LTT needs to be on better and faster servers. I mean really, we are loosing features left and right for the sake of performance.

Soon, LTT will become a MUD-like forum.  :P

Well do you have enough money to sponsor that?

Well do you have enough money to sponsor that?

We could make "arrangements" to make money... No, I don't mean selling organs, hard drugs, or Linus's body to hungry, perverted, old men. I meant LTT car washes. 

We could make "arrangements" to make money... No, I don't mean selling organs, hard drugs, or Linus's body to hungry, perverted, old men. I meant LTT car washes. 

I can pull off a skimpy bathing suit :lol:

I can pull off a skimpy bathing suit :lol:

No need to prostrate yerself... it seems to be back up... I was even allowed to look at a profile. Praise be to LMG.

I always guarantee that no more than 50% of what I say is useful.

Yep, it's back. Not to say that was an enjoyable experience, though.

No need to prostrate yerself... it seems to be back up... I was even allowed to look at a profile. Praise be to LMG.

Aww, I wanted to wear it :(:P

Oh I just meant no need to do it for money. The zoosk ad is always trying to seduce us, why cant members seduce the forum? lol.

I always guarantee that no more than 50% of what I say is useful.