TrueCrypt Containers are No Longer Hidden

Being that TrueCrypt volume files have file sizes that are evenly divisible by 512 and their content passes chi-squared randomness tests any ways. Is this going to be enough to convince you to create a hidden volume? I think we are due for another leap in encryption.

http://www.heraldonline.com/2013/05/20/4877135/data-inside-truecrypt-containers.html

For $999 the product page says that it can decrypt TrueCrypt, FileVault2, and PGP volumes in minutes.

Runs from a USB thumb drive and recovers passwords without installation on a target PC (Portable Version included)

http://www.lostpassword.com/kit-forensic.htm

"If you are not paying for it, then you ARE NOT the customer. You are the product being sold."

"If you are not learning, then you are forgetting."

Being that TrueCrypt volume files have file sizes that are evenly divisible by 512 and their content passes chi-squared randomness tests any ways. Is this going to be enough to convince you to create a hidden volume? I think we are due for another leap in encryption.

http://www.heraldonline.com/2013/05/20/4877135/data-inside-truecrypt-containers.html

any proof that actually works like advertised?

Christopher Kruse | Webdeveloper (Interface & Applications)

i7 3770k (3233C Batch) @ 4.2ghz | Asus P8Z77 WS | Gigabyte 780 Ti OC  | Corsair Vengeance LP 1600 32GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB +2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB + Samsung 830 256GB + 4x WD30EFRX, 2x WD30EZRX, 1xWD20EARS | Corsair AX750 + Bitfenix Extensions | Fractal Design Define XL R2 + Xigmatec 3in3 Hotswap Cage | Noctua NH-D15 + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, 5x Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM | Peripherals: Logitech G502 + Corsair K70 RGB + Red 40A-L O-Rings | Sound: Denon AVR 2807 via HDMI + 2x Nubert nuPro A-20 + 1x B&W CC6 Center | SoundMagic E10 | Jabra Speak 410

Anyone got a grand so I can buy it and test it out? Maybe like $1500 so I can get an AMD card for faster decryption just to speed things up of course.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Is any one here going to be at  CEIC 2013 – Computer and Enterprise Investigations Conference (Orlando, Fla., May 19-22, 2013) going to check this out?

"If you are not paying for it, then you ARE NOT the customer. You are the product being sold."

"If you are not learning, then you are forgetting."

Is any one here going to be at  CEIC 2013 – Computer and Enterprise Investigations Conference (Orlando, Fla., May 19-22, 2013) going to check this out?

would love too, if it wasnt on the other side of the world

Christopher Kruse | Webdeveloper (Interface & Applications)

i7 3770k (3233C Batch) @ 4.2ghz | Asus P8Z77 WS | Gigabyte 780 Ti OC  | Corsair Vengeance LP 1600 32GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB +2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB + Samsung 830 256GB + 4x WD30EFRX, 2x WD30EZRX, 1xWD20EARS | Corsair AX750 + Bitfenix Extensions | Fractal Design Define XL R2 + Xigmatec 3in3 Hotswap Cage | Noctua NH-D15 + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, 5x Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM | Peripherals: Logitech G502 + Corsair K70 RGB + Red 40A-L O-Rings | Sound: Denon AVR 2807 via HDMI + 2x Nubert nuPro A-20 + 1x B&W CC6 Center | SoundMagic E10 | Jabra Speak 410

Well turning off your computer still helps, the program can only run on a computer that is turned on and logged in.

Harr, darr and a couple of....... plastic earings?

LTC Wallet: LMiWdifKAN546FjyRspfhmfBWidyRPeEUK

For $999 the product page says that it can decrypt TrueCrypt, FileVault2, and PGP volumes in minutes.

Runs from a USB thumb drive and recovers passwords without installation on a target PC (Portable Version included)

http://www.lostpassword.com/kit-forensic.htm

Encryption is just a mathematical algorithm, there will always be a way to crack things.

You throw up one logical door, and there will be another flaw found out.

#!

And this software is not "cracking" the algorythm its creating a dump from the RAM of the computer and scanning for the password to the hidden files on your harddrive. It is doing what it always has been doing, but like my last post, if you turn off your computer or do not logg in it has no chance of "cracking" anything. Its a marketing thing from the company developing it.

Harr, darr and a couple of....... plastic earings?

LTC Wallet: LMiWdifKAN546FjyRspfhmfBWidyRPeEUK