Name your favorite piece of candy that is no longer made

Gung Pow Chicken

mine would have to be bazooka bubble gum

post-21045-0-84046700-1405614193.png

post-21045-0-84046700-1405614193.png

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

Liquorice flyers...well they are still made but they are nowhere to be found in shops, so I have to order them off Amazon.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/FLYERS-Liquorice-Crystal-Centre-Pieces/dp/B004SGFN0Y/ref=sr_1_1?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1405614405&sr=1-1&keywords=liquorice+flyers

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I don't think I have ever actually had those.

Liquorice flyers...well they are still made but they are nowhere to be found in shops, so I have to order them off Amazon.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/FLYERS-Liquorice-Crystal-Centre-Pieces/dp/B004SGFN0Y/ref=sr_1_1?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1405614405&sr=1-1&keywords=liquorice+flyers

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

I don't think I have ever actually had those.

They are lovely, but then again, I absolutely love liquorice. It's just liquorice with kali/sherbert in the middle.

If you like liquorice, they are definitely worth a try.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

They sound pretty damn good

The Willy Wonka candy that was toothpaste. Damn that stuff was good.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

The cadburys fuse bar. I used to live off them when I was little, but then they stopped them in 06 and my life has not been complete since then.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

The Willy Wonka candy that was toothpaste. Damn that stuff was good.

That stuff was good crack

The cadburys fuse bar. I used to live off them when I was little, but then they stopped them in 06 and my life has not been complete since then.

My brother ate that stuff like crazy

My brother ate that stuff like crazy

It was addictive man, I think they laced it with class A drugs it was so good.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

This isn't candy but did anyone remember the juice pack with a sour straw. Technically it's like a candy drink. It was a regular Caprisun with sour crystals inside the straws.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

Raspbarry KitKat: It is still made, but it isn't sold in the West, and I am therefor not able to easily buy it

adult+sweetness+raspberry.png

God that sounds delicious

It was addictive man, I think they laced it with class A drugs it was so good.

Probably cocaine

This isn't candy but did anyone remember the juice pack with a sour straw. Technically it's like a candy drink. It was a regular Caprisun with sour crystals inside the straws.

They still have strawberry and chocolate ones, but yea I remember those

Pop rocks.. It's not sold anywhere near me.. But i suppose that's a good thing. The nostalgia overload would probably kill me

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Pop rocks.. It's not sold anywhere near me.. But i suppose that's a good thing. The nostalgia overload would probably kill me

those things were legit

Do what I do. Order those suckers from Amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pop-Rocks-Popping-Candy-Strawberry/dp/B007WCZCDO/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1405624051&sr=8-4&keywords=pop+rocks

God that sounds delicious

It is. Japan has so much great candy (and a lot of strange candy).

Another thing I miss, is Ghost Pepper corn chips (i can't remember the brand). For good reasons they didn't sell well. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Do what I do. Order those suckers from Amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pop-Rocks-Strawberry-Candies-Pack/dp/B009PLR6BG/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1405623517&sr=8-5&keywords=pop+rocks

Another thing I miss, is Ghost Pepper corn chips (i can't remember the brand). For good reasons they didn't sell well. 

I had some ghost pepper in my chilli back in high school and I swear I shit blood that night.

i didn't get much candy as a kid, true story, but those which i did still exist. them sweet cadburys :P

Details separate people.

Do what I do. Order those suckers from Amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pop-Rocks-Popping-Candy-Strawberry/dp/B007WCZCDO/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1405624051&sr=8-4&keywords=pop+rocks

Oh! I remember the Ghost pepper chips!. Damn i loved those  :o

I was coughing and hacking after a few of them. But damn they were good  :D

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Oh! I remember the Ghost pepper chips!. Damn i loved those  :o

I was coughing and hacking after a few of them. But damn they were good  :D

I love hot food I just hate shitting blood, when your crap burns you know the food was too spicy lol.

My dad use to always eat ghost pepper chips

Blairs death rain lol

I love hot food I just hate shitting blood, when your crap burns you know the food was too spicy lol.

My dad use to always eat ghost pepper chips

Blairs death rain lol

Speaking of which.. I just had a vindaloo curry.. Im not looking forward to that

Come to Canada, we got lots!

I am a beautiful person who is a good idea to have a good time to time and money to buy a new job and I need some help with the same time for the first time in the middle of the day.