My M50(non x) Unboxing

Hey guys! Just got my M59's today and decided to do this Unboxing. Recorded and edited on a iPad mini so don't expect greatness. Also this is my first video and I would love it if you guys would give me feedback!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

IDK why you didn't get the X version.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

At 4:10 Nederlands :D

Price...

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Not bad at all, you actually can express yourself unlike some people I've seen making videos :)

I agree! For your first video it's pretty good. :)

i'm a potato

I would have. Had to get the 40's

Not bad at all, you actually can express yourself unlike some people I've seen making videos :)

Thanksgiving!

At 4:10 Nederlands :D

Wat?

edit: never mind haha!

Great video man :)

I agree! For your first video it's pretty good. :)

Thanks guys! Wasn't expecting such a great reaction!

:rolleyes: You guys flatter me!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

you actually talk...,not a lot of peeps can do that on youtube first video.... :) and you need to fix the title there. it's not that bad at all. i have seen worst than that and that ipad mini microphone is not bad at all. i can here your voice loud and clear. first video there's your not awkward there's you throw that box and say m50 with diffent voice that's nice and great i see a lot of potential in you

you actually talk...,not a lot of peeps can do that on youtube first video.... :) and you need to fix the title there. it's not that bad at all. i have seen worst than that and that ipad mini microphone is not bad at all. i can here your voice loud and clear. first video there's your not awkward there's you throw that box and say m50 with diffent voice that's nice and great i see a lot of potential in you

I think the three years of forensics in middle school may have helped! Thanks for your feedback!