Amazon product under review?

minimoose

So I was looking at a product on Amazon and I had a notice saying that it wasn't for sale from Amazon because they had feedback something was wrong with it, and so they were reviewing it, anyone know what this has to do with and how soon it will be back?  I am hesitant to buy new from a seller because of warranties.  

Here is the page:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CMVLH66/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=

I wish I could at least see how much they sell it for...

They do that when too many people complain about problems with the product; be it not receiving it, receiving it damaged, or receiving the wrong product. It'll get sorted. Why not hop on the deal over on the Play store to make sure you actually get it?

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

They do that when too many people complain about problems with the product; be it not receiving it, receiving it damaged, or receiving the wrong product. It'll get sorted. Why not hop on the deal over on the Play store to make sure you actually get it?

It's not on the Play Store..  They discontinued it.

While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

From what I understand, it seems that all they're saying is Amazon (officially) will not be distributing this product, but can be sold by third parties.

In this case, it looks like AEG Wireless is selling the device.

They currently have a 4.8/5 rating: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main?ie=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=&seller=A27U4V14HWTXB8

Up to you whether you buy it or not.

GW2: Vettexl.9726

From what I understand, it seems that all they're saying is Amazon (officially) will not be distributing this product, but can be sold by third parties.

In this case, it looks like AEG Wireless is selling the device.

They currently have a 4.8/5 rating: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main?ie=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=&seller=A27U4V14HWTXB8

Up to you whether you buy it or not.

I wrote and asked if their new phones come with a year warranty, cause I ain't spending $350 on anything which doesn't have a warranty.

It's not on the Play Store..  They discontinued it.

It's the Google Play Edition... http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/181766-expansys-hosting-major-sale-on-select-google-play-edition-devices/

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

IS THIS LEGIT?  Holy crap!  However is the GP edition good?  Time to do research!

The GP Edition is better in my opinion. None of HTC's Sense crap.

Also, that's the same link the guy before you posted...

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

The GP Edition is better in my opinion. None of HTC's Sense crap.

Also, that's the same link the guy before you posted...

No, he posted a link to a forum thread, which in my strong headedness didn't read :P.

Ahhh not sure about the GPE One... There are some things I like about sense like the multitask and I might go for the normal version somewhere else.

IS THIS LEGIT?  Holy crap!  However is the GP edition good?  Time to do research!

All the HTC apps and HTC sense are lost, and you gain vanilla android. Not much more to say than that.

Which is better largely depends on whether you like HTC sense or not. 

The HTC One is super easy to root though, so there's plenty of options available to you later on. Personally I like a few of the HTC apps and certain parts of Sense 6.0 so I use this Custom Rom along with nova launcher.