Laptop wont boot after Windows 7 clean install

Go to solution Solved by Noveria,

I found a solution to the start up loop that was occurring!

Laptops come with windows already installed and you usually aren't provided with a disk or key so to reformat a laptop in this case with an ASUS k53sv you hit F9 whilst it is booting then F8 for more options after that i selected last know working config this restored the laptop to factory defaults. 

It now boots like the day i purchased it!!!!

I believe that the loop was occurring because the format or the drive deleted the pre-installed ASUS software provided and perhaps these are required for start up? 

Thanks everyone for you help and advice

and thank you for the .iso link i couldn't find one earlier  :)

I own an ASUS k53sv and i just re installed windows 7 ultimate on it.

It has been running slow and i was fed up. I decided on a clean install. 

I backed up all my stuff and inserted the CD, changed the boot order and begun the installation. The PC had a partitioned drive so i deleted the partition clearing it and formatted the correct drive that was labeled system. I went through all the steps until it rebooted a few times it was all going smoothly until after with windows 7 splash thing with the 4 colors that spin around to create the logo a screen i haven't seen before appears displaying the ASUS logo with some blue swirly lines and and a navy colored background. Then the computer just restarts does the ASUS splash thing the windows one then sits at this new ASUS screen and tries again over and over. 

I don't know what to do and i need some advice!

Did i do something wrong with the windows setup?

Is it something ASUS uses to prevent a new OS being used?

Can i fix it?   :(

Specs:

• Intel® Core™ i5 2430M/2410QM/2410M Processor
  • Windows 7 Home Premium (HAD)
  • Intel® HM65 Express Chipset
  • DDR3 1333 MHz SDRAM, 4GB
  • NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 540M - 2GB DDR3 VRAM
  • 750GB 5400rpm

Where did you backup all your data? 

Try:

• Change the boot order and remove the CD so you dont boot from it. 
  • Go into the BIOS and select the device to boot from.

You can try to reinstall windows

--- CPU:  AMD A10-7850k --- Motherboard:  ASUS X88MPlus --- RAM:  G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual --- GPU:  Integrated APU --- Case:  Aerocool Dead Silence Gaming Cube Case  ---

Is your Windows 7 a legitimate copy, and not a cracked/pirated one?

A friend of mine has a k53sv and it does nothing of this sort.

Make sure you have a Retail copy of windows 7 ultimate, or at least a clean ISO of it.

Where did you backup all your data? 

Try:

• Change the boot order and remove the CD so you dont boot from it. 
  • Go into the BIOS and select the device to boot from.

You can try to reinstall windows

I have it all on my Google drive

have removed CD and changed boot order and it is still occurring

I re installed again whilst wring the post it just finished and the blue screen is still there

Is your Windows 7 a legitimate copy, and not a cracked/pirated one?

A friend of mine has a k53sv and it does nothing of this sort.

Make sure you have a Retail copy of windows 7 ultimate, or at least a clean ISO of it.

The disk I had was damaged but i still have the key so it is torrented software burnt to a disk with a legitimate key but i have used this key and disk on other machines without this problem all though they weren't ASUS nor a laptop

The disk I had was damaged but i still have the key so it is torrented software burnt to a disk with a legitimate key but i have used this key and disk on other machines without this problem all though they weren't ASUS nor a laptop

Maybe because its a torrented version.... What windows do you have, you can get legit versions directly from microsoft 

--- CPU:  AMD A10-7850k --- Motherboard:  ASUS X88MPlus --- RAM:  G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual --- GPU:  Integrated APU --- Case:  Aerocool Dead Silence Gaming Cube Case  ---

I still suggest getting a legal ISO directly from Microsoft's CDN Digitalriver.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-windows_install/cannot-find-digital-river-download-site/66a8439b-0d16-4b70-92f7-1c8486a46ebf

That way you know you have the completely safe and original installation medium.

That having been said, I wonder what a BIOS settings reset does in this case.

I found a solution to the start up loop that was occurring!

Laptops come with windows already installed and you usually aren't provided with a disk or key so to reformat a laptop in this case with an ASUS k53sv you hit F9 whilst it is booting then F8 for more options after that i selected last know working config this restored the laptop to factory defaults. 

It now boots like the day i purchased it!!!!

I believe that the loop was occurring because the format or the drive deleted the pre-installed ASUS software provided and perhaps these are required for start up? 

Thanks everyone for you help and advice

and thank you for the .iso link i couldn't find one earlier  :)