Cheapest Duel Link DVI/HDMI/Display Port Video card

Fahrenheit

So i'm trying to get some spare parts up and running. I run into a bit of snag. I'm planning on using it with a Crossover 27Q monitor. For it to work it needs Duel Link DVI to display anything. At first I was gonna just get a Display Port to Duel Link DVI adapter but it has to be the active type and they are running like a 100 bucks plus some people say it works some say it don't. So I got looking at cheap video cards. I see stuff like EVGA GeForce GT 610. And it seems like it would be perfect except it has no display port. I only want a card with display port so in the future I would be set with any monitor I wanted to plug into it. So in a round about way I'm trying to ask for the cheapest  Duel Link DVI/HDMI/Display Port Video card that will have no driver issues with Win8.1/9. I don't care at all about video game performance as it just be used for web browsing/video playback.

Thanks! 

The GT 610 does have DVI-D

Yes I know. Maybe I wasn't clear. Since I'm buying a video card that will end up as a spar anyways I wanted to see if I could get one with display port along with DVIDL as well as HDMi to cover any future hook ups I might have to do. 

Yes I know. Maybe I wasn't clear. Since I'm buying a video card that will end up as a spar anyways I wanted to see if I could get one with display port along with DVIDL as well as HDMi to cover any future hook ups I might have to do. 

AMD R7 250X has a Displayport also.

Ah I stupid, I just noticed I can search by connection type on newegg. I see the Radeon HD 6670 has all 3 connections and should have no issues with modern OSes. 

AMD R7 250X has a Displayport also.

They start at a 100 bucks. Was hoping to get away cheaper. The 6670 should work for me so I think im gonna do that

HD 7770 but it's outdated, try something from newer series.

Looking for something dirt cheap. Like I said its not for gaming.