Minecraft more like CPUcraft

Go to solution Solved by Enderman,

my specs are on my profile, my drivers are the latest AMD Catalyst drivers, my Java version is 7u45 and my FPS was ~7 lol

Update your java to the latest version, yours is quite old.

What is your CPU and GPU temperatures? they might be thermally throttling.

oh i forgot to tell you all this, the map was 4 GIGABYTES IN SIZE. might have been what caused it. anyway it isn't the shaders, i get 60 - 100 FPS with shaders installed

the map size shouldn't really affect your fps, since it only loads the area around you

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

the map size shouldn't really affect your fps, since it only loads the area around you

i used something called WorldPainter and it said that it would make the map render more slowly because the map was unpopulated and would be created as i played the world and the size ended up being more than 4 GB

Nice it's solved, also try optifine hehe

i use OptiFine so i can use my shaders

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

delete

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

gonna download the Ultimate Adventure from PopularMMOs ASAP and then install some of my own, i remember having 56 mod running at once lol

FTB Is my favorite Modpack launcher. On DW20 I have ~150 mods.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

CrackPack is the new FTB :D

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

You can just do '4G' for allocating 4 GB of ram instead of actually typing it out in megabytes (4096M)

Also you can run it with only the xmx argument, there is no reason for using xms since minecraft will only use the amount of ram that it needs to.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

the most mods i've ever had installed at once was 56 and i got less problems than on that massive map

the most mods i've ever had installed at once was 56 and i got less problems than on that massive map

The FTB pack has mods that are all very compatible, I don't usually have problems with it.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)