Best H80i fans?

So ive had my h80i for a few months now and its stayed cool and worked great but under a heavy load its super loud. Right now i have the stock fans on it and i was looking to get some new fans. What do you suggest i get something like the sp120 quiet edition?  

"Linus is love Linus is life"

So ive had my h80i for a few months now and its stayed cool and worked great but under a heavy load its super loud. Right now i have the stock fans on it and i was looking to get some new fans. What do you suggest i get something like the sp120 quiet edition?  

These, http://www.ncixus.com/products/?sku=97673&vpn=NF-F12%20industrialPPC-3000%20PWM&manufacture=Noctua nothing else, just these.

agreed

Agreed X2. I plan on buying either these or the regular Noctuas for my case in the future 

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

The OP doesn't like how loud his H80i fans are, so you recommend him the highest-RPM and therefore loudest expensive NF-F12 model. Good job.

I wouldn't recommend Corsair fans from my experience. Noctua NF-F12 (normals) may be outside your budget or clash with your colour scheme. Could you give more information?

The OP doesn't like how loud his H80i fans are, so you recommend him the highest-RPM and therefore loudest expensive NF-F12 model. Good job.

I wouldn't recommend Corsair fans from my experience. Noctua NF-F12 (normals) may be outside your budget or clash with your colour scheme. Could you give more information?

Yaah I looked at the NF-F12 industrial fans and I think they might be overkill and very loud. For my Budget i don't really want to go over about $40 .Noctua fans won't go with my colour scheme very well, but they would look okay because i have the asus z87-pro and that has a gold finish to the metal parts. Just wondering why wouldnt  you recommend corsair fans? 

"Linus is love Linus is life"

I'll second that, both statements actually.

1. The industrial fans starts at 750+ rpm, my NF-A14's are audible at 500+ rpm. A min. rpm of 750+ would be a silence-disaster. Not even factorien in how often there are a lover limit of min. 25% or 40% fan-rpm, on motherboards (I'm looking at you, ASUS :angry: ) and AIO-coolers.

2. I owned a H80i myself, before i switched to the kraken x60, I tried the standard fans and corsairs SP120 "quiet edition"... I honestly felt I just wasted money on the SP's, they did not benefit me compared to the standard fans. But when I switched from SP to Noctua NF-F12, things felt truly quiet.

FRACTAL DESIGN R4 / AMD FX 8350 / NVIDIA GTX 770 / ASUS SABERTOOTH FX990 R2

MacBook Pro (2011) w. Samsung 840 PRO & 16 GB Corsair Ram

@MichaelBP 2. Precisely. I didn't expect my Performance Edition SP120's to be as loud as they were, and I expected my Quiet Edition AF120's to move more air than they did.

There are people who have had good experiences with Corsair fans and will stand by them however.