How safe are Bluetooth earphones?

So I recently bought a JayBird BlueBuds X and I have to say, so far I'm pretty impressed with it. But since it's Bluetooth and all, isn't it somewhat dangerous because it's always close to my head? Is Bluetooth radiation dangerous these days? Or am I just being paranoid?

No. You're being paranoid...

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

It is so little that it's not dangerous. You can't hide from radiation anymore, it's everywhere. There are limits on wireless transmitting power to limit radiation to safe levels.

According to medical sites the radiation is "perfectly safe". So yeah there's some harm but its pretty much negligible. There's something to be said about using bluetooth and phones at the same time, you're increasing the amount of radiation received. 

Quick solution. Full tinfoil plate armour!

Simply, if you eat a banana, you intake radiation. If you use Bluetooth headphones, you intake radiation. If you go on flight, you intake radiation. It will make no difference, so you are just being paranoid

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Thanks guys. I guess radiation is unavoidable these days anyway. 

If you wore them 24/7 for the rest of your life...maybe. But really there's more radiation coming out of the ground in some places

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

The sound from the earbuds are probably worse for you than the Bluetooth

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

While there is *technically* radiation, you'd need a large amount of it touching your skin for weeks on end before you even had any effects.

The sound from the earbuds are probably worse for you than the Bluetooth

post-44947-0-50818500-1405261157.gif

post-44947-0-50818500-1405261157.gif