audacity stops recording (Urgent)

chimmychunger

ok so i am on newest version.

when im recording with aduacity and fraps the audacity recording just stops, it doesnt stop the recording per say its just doesnt move the time thingy so theirfor it doesnt record if u get what i mean

can any one help me plz i am in the middle of recording wolf among us

so i just got a pic of it the red line just stops moving

post-600-0-53610100-1405230128_thumb.png

Maybe it's a sound card problem? Try reinstalling drivers for your microphone. If that doesn't work, try reinstalling Audacity. If that also doesn't work, use a free alternative called WavePad.

btw: WavePad is free if you uninstall it and then select the "Downgrade" option.

Toshiba Satellite C50 (A167)

• Intel Pentium 2020M (Ivy Bridge, IHD 3000)
  • 8GB DDR3 (4x2)
  • 500GB Toshiba Slim 5400RPM
  • Win10 Pro x64

Huawei P8 (GRA-UL10)

• HiSilicon Kirin 935 (arm64)
  • Android 6.0 (EMUI 4.0, TWRP 3, Sysless SuperSU)
  • 3GB RAM, 64GB NAND + 64GB SanDisk Ultra mSD

ok so i am on newest version.

when im recording with aduacity and fraps the audacity recording just stops, it doesnt stop the recording per say its just doesnt move the time thingy so theirfor it doesnt record if u get what i mean

can any one help me plz i am in the middle of recording wolf among us

the best backup is windows sound recorder. or you can go get sony sound forge... its what the pros use.

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since.