NEW Corsair Carbide Air 240 PICS !

They Remove the Hot swap-able HHD Bays >:o

I Love Dogs and Video Editing

Hey look, another Corsair case with AIO watercooling in mind, and limited air cooling support. Such a coincidence lol.

Also it's about damn time Corsair. What took so long? You've already designed and shown it off. A couple images aren't difficult to release.

THANK YOOOUUU

I made a topic about exactly this a while back, I love EVERYTHING about this new Air 240 except the crummy amount of space for air CPU coolers. Their goal was clearly space efficiency and compactness, which they look to have nailed completely, but IMO it kind of defeats the purpose of it being the "Air" 240. :P

The Air 540 could have been a great case, but had too many annoyances. Lack of filters for top, bottom, and PSU; bad HDD placement instead of bottom fan mounts, ugly vertical drive bays, no fan mount for right-side chamber... 

Looking at the Air 240, it looks like they fixed a few issues. Not interested in this m-ATX case with little air cooling support, but very hopeful they continue to improve the design for their next ATX version.

I know it probably won't happen, but in addition to the improvements made so far, for the next ATX version I'd really like to see larger fan support (2x180mm/200mm) and filters for front, top, and bottom mounts; at least 180mm heatsink clearance, slot-load drive a la Node 804, and possibly even some sound-dampening foam in the right-side chamber to quiet down those drives.