Kraken x61

Is the kraken x61 performance different from x60? I know the cooling is better but how is it for people that have it?

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

I'm confused, you asked if it performs better but then you say you know it cools better. 

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

Other than having a more powerful pump, LED lights and thicker rad not too much, it's incremental change physically, there will be a new piece of software for it which helps monitor control and graph temps and gives fine tuning if your interested in that. If you haven't already Linus and Slick made a video on it:

Yea im just tring to decide if I would build my own loop since I saved some money on my build or get a kraken x61 for the cpu and a kraken g10 coupled with another kraken x61 on the bottom of my case...building loops is alot of maintenance and upkeep along with cost...sorry about the confusing question I didn't mean to confuse anyone.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Check out the CM Glacer 240L, it's an AIO that you can expand out to the GPU

You got a link to a product I can buy?

Yea im just tring to decide if I would build my own loop since I saved some money on my build or get a kraken x61 for the cpu and a kraken g10 coupled with another kraken x61 on the bottom of my case...building loops is alot of maintenance and upkeep along with cost...sorry about the confusing question I didn't mean to confuse anyone.

The maintenance and upkeep is the fun part  :P

So whats the best 420/360 radiator for the custom loop?

I'm actually thinking about building a custom water cooler...I wonder how much space I have at the top of the Enthoo Pro case?

I'm actually thinking about building a custom water cooler...I wonder how much space I have at the top of the Enthoo Pro case?

The top can fit up to a 420mm rad and the top and the front is 240mm but could be pushed further with some modding.

--- My Rig ---
CPU : Intel Core i7 4790K | Motherboard : Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | CPU Cooler : Cooler Master Nepton 280L | RAM : 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3PSU : Corsair AX860i |

GPU : Gigabyte GeForce GTX970 G1 Gaming | Chassis : Corsair Carbide Air 540 | SSD : Samsung 840 Evo 256GBHDD : Seagate NAS 2TB | HDD : Western Digital Caviar Red 4TB |

Optical Drive : Asus 24x DVD-RW | Lighting : NZXT Hue | Monitor : Dell U2515H | Keyboard : Ducky G2 Pro Blue Grey (Full Layout)Mouse : Razer Naga Chroma |

Mouse Mat : Corsair MM300 Anti-Fray Cloth Extended | Speakers : Altec Lansing Octane 7 | Headphones : Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Kingston HyperX Cloud II Pro

Primary mobile device : Galaxy S8 G950FD - Nova Launcher Prime | LG G Watch Urbane (Gold) | Secondary mobile device : PS Vita PCH-1000