Airdog

incognito

Another personal drone idea, aparently used by the crowd making those to shoot altitude videos on 'follow' mode, skateboarding, snowboarding etc.. 

'''WORLD'S FIRST AUTO-FOLLOW DRONE FOR GOPRO CAMERA''''

http://www.airdog.com/

Check this out guys. If you haven't already.. AIRDOG is simply an amazing idea, insane possibilities....  I wonder how ,once there's many of those in use around how will they work around detecting another drone in the area preventing crashes and/or interference.... well they will apparently build collision avoidance into those... with interference,, i dunno sort of mac filtering ? ;] 

I haven't read about it myself just yet. so can't tell you anything else but to click on the link there. enjoi

I'd like to see how it preforms in snowy/windy conditions.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

yea,, or in rain. ..lookin forward to it tho. defo gettin one once they've gotten around to debugging it totally .. 

That would be really cool to have. If I ever go paintballin or airsoftin that would look amazing

Project Restomod (In progress)

this is really cool

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Didn't Razer do something like this as an April fool's joke? Haha

That would be really cool to have. If I ever go paintballin or airsoftin that would look amazing

Yeah but if you're trying to be stealthy, people will just see/hear the drone and then they'll know where you are. I'd say the GoPro is the best thing for airsoft as of now.

Yeah but if you're trying to be stealthy, people will just see/hear the drone and then they'll know where you are. I'd say the GoPro is the best thing for airsoft as of now.

Or if youre playing woodsball... it would either run into a tree or all you could see is treebranches

Primary:

Intel i5 4670K (3.8 GHz) | ASRock Extreme 4 Z87 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP 2x8GB | Gigabyte GTX980ti | Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 240GB | Corsair RM 850W | Nanoxia Deep Silence 1| Ducky Shine 3 | Corsair m95 | 2x Monoprice 1440p IPS Displays | Altec Lansing VS2321 | Sennheiser HD558 | Antlion ModMic

HTPC:

Intel NUC i5 D54250WYK | 4GB Kingston 1600MHz DDR3L | 256GB Crucial M4 mSATA SSD | Logitech K400

NAS:

Thecus n4800 | WD White Label 8tb x4 in raid 5

Phones:

Oneplux 6t (Mint), Nexus 5x 8.1.0 (wifi only), Nexus 4 (wifi only)

lol fuck stealth guns blazin muda fakah

Project Restomod (In progress)