Push or pull with SLi-setup?

Go to solution Solved by EchoRomeoCharlie,

Push or pull doesn't really make a difference, but go with pull so you can clean the radiator easier.

This works well when it's an exhaust, but he's using this as an intake either way it's going to be difficult to clean the radiator.  

OP - This will heat the air coming into the case, so GPU's ambient temp to cool themselves will go up, which means their temps will raise slightly.  How much?  I have no idea.

Hello! I have a computer with 3 nvidia's in SLI. And i wondered if anyone knows if i should have push or pull setup on my CPU watercooler. 
Since the fans for the watercooler would draw air into the cabinet and then to the GPU's. Would this make a difference for the GPU' s?

Thanks for any answers :)

try it both ways and test temps.   We have no idea how everything in your case will react, more fresh air is always a good thing, but may create a build-up of hot air if there isn't enough exhausts.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Push or pull doesn't really make a difference, but go with pull so you can clean the radiator easier.

This works well when it's an exhaust, but he's using this as an intake either way it's going to be difficult to clean the radiator.  

OP - This will heat the air coming into the case, so GPU's ambient temp to cool themselves will go up, which means their temps will raise slightly.  How much?  I have no idea.

You can have it set to pull air as an exhaust?

You can have it set to pull air as an exhaust?

Huh?

He's using the CPU AIO cooler as an intake, not an exhaust as most people do.  Unless I'm not understanding your question.

Huh?

He's using the CPU AIO cooler as an intake, not an exhaust as most people do.  Unless I'm not understanding your question.

No I think you understand it and I've confused myself.

Wow! So many answers so quick, thanks everyone. Guess i will keep them in a pull config then, since i dont want the warm air to heat my GPU' s

Wow! So many answers so quick, thanks everyone. Guess i will keep them in a pull config then, since i dont want the warm air to heat my GPU' s

I don't think you understand push and pull terminology.  The push or pull is determined by which way the fans are mounted on the radiator.  If they're mounted so that they push air into the radiator and out the other side, that's a push setup.  Vice versa for the pull, they blow air away from the radiator pulling through it.  You can mount either setup as intake(bringing air into the case) or exhaust(removing air from the case).

Image to help:

78e23337_vbattach178123.png