linus mobile app?

Swndlr

idk what sub forum this would really go under so its going here unless someone moves it i guess :P but WHO ELSE WANTS TO SEE A LINUS MOBILE APP? it could have like a section for youtube/tweets from LMG and then like a little forums section and a news/front page section. i think it would be cool :D

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

There is a unofficial one on android that i use, but yea it would be nice to see one.

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

I actually talked to Luke last year about it. He said its at the bottom of the list of things to do and that if it ever happened it would be many years. 

There is a unofficial one on android that i use, but yea it would be nice to see one.

Yea I have it to. But you can't sign in since the developer doesn't have the rights from Linus to integrate it.

As nice as it would be I would rather them work on the website, and hopefully in the future add another web server to help balance the load since the fourm does seem to be lagging behind a little with all the Users.

Gaming rig- Cpu- Amd 9590, 16gbs of G Skill Ram, Gpu- GTX 760 windforce 3 edition 2gb. A Thermaltake water 2.0 water cooler for my cpu. Keyboard- Thermaltake Posieden , Case- 750D, Mobo Asus 990fx R2.0. 24 inch Dell LED monitor

I'd be down for a mobile app, it would be really handy and i would love to be on the forums on the go!

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

I'd be down for a mobile app, it would be really handy and i would love to be on the forums on the go!

You can already do that via tapatalk but ye, a dedicated app would be nice.

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | PSU: Enermax Revolution87+ 850W | Motherboard: MSI Z97 MPOWER MAX AC | GPU 1: MSI R9 290X Lightning | CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k | SSD: Samsung SM951 128GB M.2 | HDDs: 2x 3TB WD Black (RAID1) | CPU Cooler: Silverstone Heligon HE01 | RAM: 4 x 4GB Team Group 1600Mhz

There has been so many times when I have been on the toilet with my phone wishing I was closer to Linus.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

Seeing a post like this everyday is kind of annoying....There is a search option for a reason.

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

I actually talked to Luke last year about it. He said its at the bottom of the list of things to do and that if it ever happened it would be many years. 

Yea I have it to. But you can't sign in since the developer doesn't have the rights from Linus to integrate it.

As nice as it would be I would rather them work on the website, and hopefully in the future add another web server to help balance the load since the fourm does seem to be lagging behind a little with all the Users.

Even if I have to wait many years, I would still wait. 

#LTTloyalty

There has been so many times when I have been on the toilet with my phone wishing I was closer to Linus.

Well that statement was...horrorfull

Folding for LTT since April 2016.

I use the Linus Tech Tips app already but I haven't found a way to reply to posts yet

"Of course, its trash," Luke, 2014

I feel you

Thats the cool thing about the forum, the user base is so tech savvy, that with a pretty small user base, and there is some how a third party mobile app!! 

If a few C# (or java, but meh) Developers want to collaboratively work on a mobile app, that'd be cool and I'd be down for it.

I might be wrong.

you sure you don't want to feel Linus?

If only he were actually there with us... :P