Corsair C70

theathiast

Im looking to get a Corsair C70 for my new build.

Anything i should know about thats not good?

And is it a good choice?

Thanks

CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.2Ghz Mainboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero Z87 GPU: Gigabyte WindForce 3 GTX 770 RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro @1600MHz 

PSU: Corsair AX760 SSD: Corsair Force GS 128GB HDD: 3TB WD Caviar Green, 2TB WD Caviar Black Headset: Steelseries 7H

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black Keyboard: Corsair K70 Mouse: Corsair M65 Monitor: Samsung S27A950D CPU-Cooler: Corsair H100i

The C70 looks to be a really nice case.

There are plenty of other vidoes with varying levels of detail on youtube.

My only problem with it is the fan grills on the side window.

My only problem with it is the fan grills on the side window.

Same here. Thankfully, side panel windows are kinda easy to mod yourself. Just grab some clear acrylic and you're golden

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

love this case.

Attached Thumbnails
  • post-17154-0-29284100-1368968940.jpg

this looks much better without the stupid grills. nice work :)

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

Thanks, yea ill definitely be modding the window.

I really like the all metal construction, that's the main reason for getting it. Going for the black one though. ( Black and red themed build )

Great job on that window jimi

CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.2Ghz Mainboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero Z87 GPU: Gigabyte WindForce 3 GTX 770 RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro @1600MHz 

PSU: Corsair AX760 SSD: Corsair Force GS 128GB HDD: 3TB WD Caviar Green, 2TB WD Caviar Black Headset: Steelseries 7H

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black Keyboard: Corsair K70 Mouse: Corsair M65 Monitor: Samsung S27A950D CPU-Cooler: Corsair H100i

wow that case looks sweet ! im tempted to do it for my c70 but isit easy to do ? can anyone tell me

Amd fx 8350,asus sabertooth R2,corsair c70,corsair h100i,palit gtx 580,corsair 8gb vengeance Ram,corsair txm 750.

wow that case looks sweet ! im tempted to do it for my c70 but isit easy to do ? can anyone tell me

Seems fairly simple, check out this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpQJDyftJCU