No real budget, but want it to make sense.

SSJ11
Go to solution Solved by dragoon20005,

alright sweet. thanks guys. OP revised with this list now http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jBvnyc

any thoughts guys?

should be ok now

see if you can find cheaper RAMs

1600MHz is the recconmended speed for Intel Builds

beyond that not much difference between using 2400MHz and 1600MHz

again, price isn't much of an issue here, willing to pay a lil more for top tier. And PCPartpicker shows up to 916 watts max and I like to have a lot of overhead when it comes to PSUs.

Holy shit those NB ELoops look really damn sexy...any info on them? all my quick google search showed was, good quality, quiet fans. But then compared to the Noctuas I'm planing to get?

Also see above comment about 1200W PSU

I believe they do better than Noctuas from what I've seen

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Thanks for all the help guys. Been great getting some advice.

again, price isn't much of an issue here, willing to pay a lil more for top tier. And PCPartpicker shows up to 916 watts max and I like to have a lot of overhead when it comes to PSUs.

Also see above comment about 1200W PSU

The 1000W EVGA would make more sense, although that is still giving you plenty of headroom. If you want to go overboard, then wait for the EVGA Supernova 1600W  :P

If you are set on a 290x cf, then you should strongly consider a R9 295X2 gpu. It will produce less heat due to it having an AIO cooler, and it only takes up the one pci-e slot.

UUUGGGHHH the horrible waiting....besides if anything, I could sell my 780TIs and buy any new 800 series cards I like.

yeah but if you wait for the 800 series you will get better performance for the same price

The 1000W EVGA would make more sense, although that is still giving you plenty of headroom. If you want to go overboard, then wait for the EVGA Supernova 1600W  :P

If you are set on a 290x cf, then you should strongly consider a R9 295X2 gpu. It will produce less heat due to it having an AIO cooler, and it only takes up the one pci-e slot.

Lol I like my 1200W Seasonic PSU. It matches my build really well. And technically it would produce right about the same amount. It's still two 290xs just now in a smaller form factor. Plus I REALLY like the look of those Sapphire cards O_O

Remember, looks are a big deal for me thanks to the 760T.

yeah but if you wait for the 800 series you will get better performance for the same price

Again, I could always sell whatever cards I decide to buy down the road and get, even if it's less than what I paid for them, a decent amount of money back for them. Making my upgrade to the 800 series cards much easier. (Or maybe give em to my cousin and lil bro for their rigs idk.)