Request: Looking For Straight Tubing

Go to solution Solved by Shaqo_Wyn,

Well, I don't know the official name off these, but I'm basically looking for straight tubing manufacturers, or if you have to custom mod it, fine, guess I'll have to find a glass-welder. But in all seriousness, what's the place to get them and are there any requirements or tips you can share? 

Seen in rather few of Linus Computex vids.

Can't seem to find an image easily, but I hope you get my point. 

Thanks in advance. 

They're more commonly referred to as rigid tubing or acrylic tubing. Bitspower, Primochill and E22 all make good rigid tubing. Bitspower has great fittings for it, they're called multi-link. Just google these brands and Europe. You'll have to decide if you want to spend more money on fittings and make a bunch of straight runs or bend bigger pieces of tubing with a heatgun. Make sure you do plenty of research on this. 

Well, I don't know the official name off these, but I'm basically looking for straight tubing manufacturers, or if you have to custom mod it, fine, guess I'll have to find a glass-welder. But in all seriousness, what's the place to get them and are there any requirements or tips you can share? 

Thanks in advance. 

if you live in the USA the place i would get it is frozencpu i have never had an issue with them 

if you live in the USA the place i would get it is frozencpu i have never had an issue with them 

Owh, excuse me, guess I should'v added Europe in my request. :D

Or at least edit my information, brb. 

Thanks in advance. 

They're more commonly referred to as rigid tubing or acrylic tubing. Bitspower, Primochill and E22 all make good rigid tubing. Bitspower has great fittings for it, they're called multi-link. Just google these brands and Europe. You'll have to decide if you want to spend more money on fittings and make a bunch of straight runs or bend bigger pieces of tubing with a heatgun. Make sure you do plenty of research on this. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Thank you very much. 

:D

Thank you very much. 

:D

Always happy to help :).

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.