Advantages for 8350 and for 4690k

I am in the middle of my first build(for gaming), and I have settled on which GPU, case, PSU, etc. I am going to use, but I am still on the fence about which CPU I will be using. So, I was wondering what advantages there are to each CPU including software and features as well as performance in different scenarios.

The $ delta right now is about $80(CAD) between the two options, but that could be used to pay for shipping, some case fans, or even an upgrade from air cooling the CPU to an AiO water cooler.

I am in the middle of my first build(for gaming), and I have settled on which GPU, case, PSU, etc. I am going to use, but I am still on the fence about which CPU I will be using. So, I was wondering what advantages there are to each CPU including software and features as well as performance in different scenarios.

The $ delta right now is about $80(CAD) between the two options, but that could be used to pay for shipping, some case fans, or even an upgrade from air cooling the CPU to an AiO water cooler.

I would go for a 4690k no doubt about that. The 8350 is very useful if you are streaming and in some cases rendering. 

But for overall performance the 4690k beats the 8350.

the best air coolers are near equal to the best AiO air coolers and a lot more quiet :) so AiO isnt a real upgrade in itself.

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

i would suggest against aio water cooler its just to much hussle. just get really good cpu cooler

If you dont really need the extra cash you would spare, go with intel.

8350 ( or even 8320 ) is great alternative to spare some cash. You loose some single thread performance tho.

You need to tell us your build. What if you have some crappy psu, gpu or case :P

I would go for a 4690k no doubt about that. The 8350 is very useful if you are streaming and in some cases rendering. 

But for overall performance the 4690k beats the 8350.

How much of a difference are we talking about? And what performance boost is there when streaming?

How much of a difference are we talking about? And what performance boost is there when streaming?

There isn't a difference. I5's have the advantage of using Quicksync that would make them perform much better

i would suggest against aio water cooler its just to much hussle. just get really good cpu cooler

If you dont really need the extra cash you would spare, go with intel.

8350 ( or even 8320 ) is great alternative to spare some cash. You loose some single thread performance tho.

You need to tell us your build. What if you have some crappy psu, gpu or case :P

PSU: Corsair RM 750W

GPU: Asus R9 290(non-x)

Case: H440

If you want to go AMD, better get 8320 than 8350. You can save 80$ just on the CPU.

Motherboards on AMD are cheaper and more functional.

the best air coolers are near equal to the best AiO air coolers and a lot more quiet :) so AiO isnt a real upgrade in itself.

The best air coolers cost the same money as a decent AIO unit. They also have lower performance too. An AIO is an upgrade because there's more to going to an AIO from an air cooler than just lower temps. AIO units are easier to install, easier to maintain, and easier to work around compared to big bulky air coolers.

Too much hussle (dont even think that is a word)? AIO coolers are easier to install than air coolers, easier to maintain, and easier to work around. The really good air coolers you are talking about cost $80-100 and still dont perform as good as an AIO unit that costs the same. So you are spending the same money for less performance and more hassle.

The best air coolers cost the same money as a decent AIO unit. They also have lower performance too. An AIO is an upgrade because there's more to going to an AIO from an air cooler than just lower temps. AIO units are easier to install, easier to maintain, and easier to work around compared to big bulky air coolers.

What is an AiO you would recommend? And what about the possibility for leaking?

What is an AiO you would recommend? And what about the possibility for leaking?

I would recommend the Corsair H105 or Corsair H110. As far as leaking goes, their failure rates are really low. If it does fail and leaks onto your components, Corsair has a good warranty that replaces damaged components. 

I would recommend the Corsair H105 or Corsair H110. As far as leaking goes, their failure rates are really low. If it does fail and leaks onto your components, Corsair has a good warranty that replaces damaged components. 

That's good to know! Thanks!

Aio´s NZXT Krakan X60/X61 is what i would recommend.

Better then Corsairs aios

easier to maintain, and easier to work around. The really good air coolers you are talking about cost $80-100 and still dont perform as good as an AIO unit that costs the same. So you are spending the same money for less performance and more hassle.

70 bucks mate http://pcpartpicker.com/part/noctua-cpu-cooler-nhd14

240mm AIOs are around 100$

the difference in cooling performance is pretty low, also depends on setup. in some setups air coolers win. linus benchmarked aio and D15, you can see results, performance difference is pretty small and does not hinder overclocking.

reliability with cpu tower coolers, especially duble towers is infinitelly bigger than AIOs. Even if BOTH fans fail ( they can work 5+ years ) the heatsink still does the job passivelly

you dont need to clean or mantain cpu cooler.

I think you are pulling statements out of your ass. Just because you say something, it doesnt mean its true. It means either you are lying or just dont know and making stuff up wich amout the same thing.

Noctua has exellent mounting and its pretty simple. This is definitly not an issue.

What is an issue, however, is noise. Noctua d14 is silent. AIOs are often loud, especially corsair ones. Stock fans and pump. So people buy new fans, thats an added cost.

I really dont think those ~30$ bucks are worth miniscule performance difference, the cons outweight the pros

The FX 8320 is a much better option than either of those.
It's nearly 100$ less expensive than the i5 and can be overclocked significantly higher. It's basically an underclocked 8350 but because AMD allows overclocking on all of its CPUs & doesn't lock all chips and then ask a premium for K variants like Intel does you can buy the 8320 and have it run as fast as an 8350 just buy bumping the multiplier.
AM3+ motherboards are also significantly less expensive than z97 & z87 motherboards, so you save another 50$ there.
You can put that 150$ into getting a 290X,a larger SSD, more memory, a better CPU cooler or maybe even some nice custom sleeved cables.

As far as performance goes, in the latest tiles the 8350 beats all i5s & even sandy & ivy i7s.

http--www.gamegpu.ru-images-stories-Test
0nIkCAb.jpg

qSNrpeA.png

crysis3_cpu_jungle_1024.png

metro.png
hitman.png

The 4690K has better single core performance, lower power consumption & integrated graphics. It's more expensive than the 8350 & the compatible boards are also more expensive than AMD.
The 8350 has better multi core performance, much higher overclocking capability, lower cost & AMD motherboards also cost less.
AMD also has an architectural advantage because their CPUs are in the ps4 and xboxone which gives amd a performance bump because developers are going to optimize for those platforms.
linustechtips.com/main/topic/10522-game-developers-choose-amd-over-intel-for-gaming/

linustechtips.com/main/topic/42309-console-optimizations-will-boost-amd-cpu-performance-on-pc-according-to-john-carmack/

linustechtips.com/main/topic/43230-console-optimizations-already-boosting-the-performance-of-cpus-on-the-pc/

CPU : i5 3570K @ 4.5Ghz. GPU : MSI Lightning GTX 770 @ 1300mhz. 16GB 1600mhz RAM

70 bucks mate http://pcpartpicker.com/part/noctua-cpu-cooler-nhd14

240mm AIOs are around 100$

the difference in cooling performance is pretty low, also depends on setup. in some setups air coolers win. linus benchmarked aio and D15, you can see results, performance difference is pretty small and does not hinder overclocking.

reliability with cpu tower coolers, especially duble towers is infinitelly bigger than AIOs. Even if BOTH fans fail ( they can work 5+ years ) the heatsink still does the job passivelly

you dont need to clean or mantain cpu cooler.

I think you are pulling statements out of your ass. Just because you say something, it doesnt mean its true. It means either you are lying or just dont know and making stuff up wich amout the same thing.

Noctua has exellent mounting and its pretty simple. This is definitly not an issue.

What is an issue, however, is noise. Noctua d14 is silent. AIOs are often loud, especially corsair ones. Stock fans and pump. So people buy new fans, thats an added cost.

I really dont think those ~30$ bucks are worth miniscule performance difference, the cons outweight the pros

A $70 air cooler is expensive for what it does. When a $100 AIO will out perform it. 

AIO units rarely fail, regardless. So trying to bring reliability into the mix is a waste of time.

You don't need to maintain or clean a CPU cooler? You can't possibly be that stupid. You ever want to retim your CPU after 6 months? Yeah that will be a lot hard to do with a big bulky air cooler. You ever want to put memory in your system that has heat spreaders good luck trying to do that. You ever need to do maintenance on your CPU where you need to remove the cooler. It will take a helluva a lot longer doing it with an Air Cooler. Compared to doing with an AIO unit, where you can remove the block pump in minutes.

You have no idea what you are talking about and are simply an Air Cooling fanboy who listens to uneducated people on the subject. Nobody is pulling anything out of their asses besides you. An Air Cooler will always be more difficult to install compared to an AIO. It is an issue, you are just down playing it to make it seem like you have the slightest veracity on the subject. You ever try to install a Hyper 212? Biggest pain in the ass in the world. 

Anyone who claims AIO units are loud has never used one, their decibel levels are low and the fans produce pretty low noise. Unless of course you have them on the extreme settings which are unnecessary. Not to mention you can replace the fans on the radiator and be near silent. It might be an added cost but it's an added cost for someone who complains about the sound levels that aren't even that loud to begin with. In order for a D-14 or D-15 to be equal to a decent Air Cooler you have to add a second fan. That's an additional cost but you don't seem to mention that. If you replace the fans on the AIO Unit you can increase the performance drastically and the difference in temperatures goes from 3-5C to 5-10C. 

take it from a guy who owned an overclocked FX-8320 @4.6GHZ, for gaming you are much better with a core i5-4690K...heck, even a core i5-4430 run's game better than an FX-9590...only if you do A LOT of rendering/encoding/editing would you want an AMD for it's cheap price, if you game a lot get an intel.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

A $70 air cooler is expensive for what it does. When a $100 AIO will out perform it. 

Yes 30$ more for 3 less degrees. Good job. O.o

AIO units rarely fail, regardless. So trying to bring reliability into the mix is a waste of time.

Oh now you decide what comes into the mix :D ? Reliability is in the long term. Mounting is cuple minutes. Idk man... your priorities are messed up.

You don't need to maintain or clean a CPU cooler? You can't possibly be that stupid. You ever want to retim your CPU after 6 months? Yeah that will be a lot hard to do with a big bulky air cooler. You ever want to put memory in your system that has heat spreaders good luck trying to do that. You ever need to do maintenance on your CPU where you need to remove the cooler. It will take a helluva a lot longer doing it with an Air Cooler. Compared to doing with an AIO unit, where you can remove the block pump in minutes.

And removing cpu cooler takes houres right? Lmao. I am sure you couldnt undo cuple screws :) 

for ram, it depends. usually just remove fan and put in. also depends on ram height, clearance and where did you originally put in the stick(s)

Copressed air, burst, done cleaned, just like rest of build if its dusty

Retim after 6 months, why? :P You retim after 6 years or possibly use heatsink in your next build.

You have no idea what you are talking about and are simply an Air Cooling fanboy who listens to uneducated people on the subject.
Havent been called that one before, i admit hahaha
Nobody is pulling anything out of their asses besides you. An Air Cooler will always be more difficult to install compared to an AIO. It is an issue, you are just down playing it to make it seem like you have the slightest veracity on the subject. You ever try to install a Hyper 212? Biggest pain in the ass in the world. 
Install time is really not a concern. You say i am playing it down, i say you are playing it up :P I allready said that noctua has best mounting, also fast. If its so hard for you, use the stock cooler. Go play with your legos.

Anyone who claims AIO units are loud has never used one, their decibel levels are low and the fans produce pretty low noise. Unless of course you have them on the extreme settings which are unnecessary. Not to mention you can replace the fans on the radiator and be near silent. It might be an added cost but it's an added cost for someone who complains about the sound levels that aren't even that loud to begin with. In order for a D-14 or D-15 to be equal to a decent Air Cooler you have to add a second fan. That's an additional cost but you don't seem to mention that. If you replace the fans on the AIO Unit you can increase the performance drastically and the difference in temperatures goes from 3-5C to 5-10C. 

Well now you are just lying and pulling numbers out of your ass.

Btw d14 and d15 have 2 fans, included in price. Bloody good fans also.

andvantages for 8350 are non existant and i wish there were other than having 8 processing cores but they are older weaker cores compared to intels cpu. bassically i would have to go intel even the ivy bridge I5 beats the 8350 unfortiontatly i personaly would love to see a strong amd to put intel in there place but atm amd's only value is at entry levvel gaming computing etc! CHEEERS! :lol:

Project black out: cpu: athlon x4 750k @4.7ghz, Mobo: asrock fm2+ a55 vg3+, ram: 1x 8gb hyperx 1866mhz, video card: 1x saphire radeon r9 270x, Storage: 1tb hdd ssd in the future,  cooling: 2 noctua 120mm fans 1 on rad one front intake.

Yes 30$ more for 3 less degrees. Good job. O.o

Oh now you decide what comes into the mix :D ? Reliability is in the long term. Mounting is cuple minutes. Idk man... your priorities are messed up.

And removing cpu cooler takes houres right? Lmao. I am sure you couldnt undo cuple screws :) 

for ram, it depends. usually just remove fan and put in. also depends on ram height, clearance and where did you originally put in the stick(s)

Copressed air, burst, done cleaned, just like rest of build if its dusty

Retim after 6 months, why? :P You retim after 6 years or possibly use heatsink in your next build.

You have no idea what you are talking about and are simply an Air Cooling fanboy who listens to uneducated people on the subject.
Havent been called that one before, i admit hahaha
Nobody is pulling anything out of their asses besides you. An Air Cooler will always be more difficult to install compared to an AIO. It is an issue, you are just down playing it to make it seem like you have the slightest veracity on the subject. You ever try to install a Hyper 212? Biggest pain in the ass in the world. 
Install time is really not a concern. You say i am playing it down, i say you are playing it up :P I allready said that noctua has best mounting, also fast. If its so hard for you, use the stock cooler. Go play with your legos.

Well now you are just lying and pulling numbers out of your ass.

Btw d14 and d15 have 2 fans, included in price. Bloody good fans also.

3 less degrees is a huge difference. Try to drop 3 degrees on your own. Replace the fans on the AIO unit and your temps will drop even more. Making that 3 degree difference closer to 5-10.

There's no way you can mount an Air cooler in minutes, they are a pain in the ass to mount anyone saying otherwise is just being a fan boy.

Nobody said it would take hours, but it would take a lot longer than removing the CPU block from the AIO cooler. Denying this fact just further proves your fanboyism. 

Now you have to worry about the height of your ram? Seems very inconvenient. I'd rather buy a specific set of ram and not have to worry about clearance issues because I'm living in the past still purchasing big bulky dinosaur Air Coolers that cost $80-100. Cool.

You're still disregarding removing the cooler, which again will take a lot more time than the 5 minutes or less it takes to remove the CPU Block on the AIO unit. 

Retim after 6 years just further proves you have no idea what you are talking about. 

They may have the best mounting, but doesn't change the fact that it's still going to take longer to install the unit and take it a part than an AIO unit. 

No I'm not lying and pulling numbers out of my ass. My H100 with aftermarket fans pulls 20C Idle and 52C load temps. There isn't one Air Cooler that you can purchase that will do that period.

They are included in the price, but are two different sized fans for the D-14. So if you want the same sized fan you will have to replace it to get better performance. 

3 less degrees is a huge difference. Try to drop 3 degrees on your own. Replace the fans on the AIO unit and your temps will drop even more. Making that 3 degree difference closer to 5-10.

No man, really more imaginary numbers ? The fans that come with h100 are jets, but are very effective allready. People will replace them because noise not because performance. Sometimes its even downgrade in performance.

There's no way you can mount an Air cooler in minutes, they are a pain in the ass to mount anyone saying otherwise is just being a fan boy.

Fine, oficially aircooling fanboy, I will sure put this in my sig or description, thanks for reminding me again.

Yes, minutes. Got a problem with that? I am sure your minutes cost millions, is this why you buy AIO? Or is it because once upon a time you bought 212 evo and took 20 minutes to mount it, now you are scared of big air coolers and buy AIOs only?

Nobody said it would take hours, but it would take a lot longer than removing the CPU block from the AIO cooler. Denying this fact just further proves your fanboyism. 

Its true, i said minites, you disagreed with it. WEll it does take minutes.

I didnt deny it doenst take longer. Please, quote where i said that. Again, you are lying.

Fanboyism still remains however. Ahahahaha :P

Now you have to worry about the height of your ram? Seems very inconvenient. I'd rather buy a specific set of ram and not have to worry about clearance issues because I'm living in the past still purchasing big bulky dinosaur Air Coolers that cost $80-100. Cool.

Its 70$. 70 DOLLARS  Dont twist imaginary numbers and ranges.

It is rather inconvenient, yes. But if you buy lp ram, its no problem. Ram is ram, not its heatsink.

You're still disregarding removing the cooler, which again will take a lot more time than the 5 minutes or less it takes to remove the CPU Block on the AIO unit. 

Yes minutes.... so precious.

Retim after 6 years just further proves you have no idea what you are talking about. 

You retim after years, not months. I just looked up, its recommended 3 years period for NTH1. Also depends on paste and temps you are getting after cuple years.

They may have the best mounting, but doesn't change the fact that it's still going to take longer to install the unit and take it a part than an AIO unit.

Yes, the minutes. So precious.

No I'm not lying and pulling numbers out of my ass. My H100 with aftermarket fans pulls 20C Idle and 52C load temps. There isn't one Air Cooler that you can purchase that will do that period.

"If you replace the fans on the AIO Unit you can increase the performance drastically and the difference in temperatures goes from 3-5C to 5-10C."

You said that. Imaginary numbers.

They are included in the price, but are two different sized fans for the D-14. So if you want the same sized fan you will have to replace it to get better performance. 

No. The performance stays pretty much the same. You dont need to replace. Again talking out of your ass.

Even with noctuas premium price, its still a better deal. For those 30 bucks you can buy better gpu, or Invest in / buy better cpu or invest anywhere else.

If you have unlimited budged, go with AIO with custom fans, I agree.

You no need to buy fans. Replace tim only cuple years after NOT 6 months. 

I made my points, you can disagree with them all you want. Fact is, you are scared of mounting aircooler so you put reliability, cost and noise aside hahahha

The FX 8320 is a much better option than either of those.

It's nearly 100$ less expensive than the i5 and can be overclocked significantly higher. It's basically an underclocked 8350 but because AMD allows overclocking on all of its CPUs & doesn't lock all chips and then ask a premium for K variants like Intel does you can buy the 8320 and have it run as fast as an 8350 just buy bumping the multiplier.

AM3+ motherboards are also significantly less expensive than z97 & z87 motherboards, so you save another 50$ there.

You can put that 150$ into getting a 290X,a larger SSD, more memory, a better CPU cooler or maybe even some nice custom sleeved cables.

As far as performance goes, in the latest tiles the 8350 beats all i5s & even sandy & ivy i7s.

Stop sucking AMD's d*ck, you haven't done anything else for months long spreading the same misinformation over and over cherrypicking your benchmarks that are apparently also fabricated (your story: Teksyndicate > toms hardware > gamegpu) and denying that you're wrong.

Lets pull out the benchmarks from atleast proper sources

http://vr-zone.com/articles/amd-fx-8350-vs-intel-core-i7-3770k-4-8ghz-multi-gpu-gaming-performance/17494.html

http://www.anandtech.com/show/7189/choosing-a-gaming-cpu-september-2013/8

http://pclab.pl/art58123.html

http://www.pcgameshardware.de/screenshots/original/2013/09/SC2HotS-pcgh.png

http://www.hardwarepal.com/best-cpu-gaming-9-processors-8-games-tested/

http://i.imgur.com/4rU8fJF.png

http://hardwarepal.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Battlefield-4-1920-x-1080-Low-settings-GTX-770-vs-7970.jpg

http://cdn.overclock.net/1/1f/500x1000px-LL-1fa7a24a_3350949334973.png

FX 9590:

http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardware-canucks-reviews/62166-amd-fx-9590-review-piledriver-5ghz-11.html

http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/cpu/display/amd-fx-9590-9370_5.html#sect0

CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor  ($149.98 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P ATX AM3+ Motherboard  ($74.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $254.95
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Motherboard: MSI H81M-E33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($44.99 @ Micro Center) 
Total: $219.98

As we know from the fact that 8320's at 5GHz don't even come close to stock i5's at all in terms of IPC and overall performance, we could easily conclude i5's are anytime a better value. All i5's need to destroy 8320's at 5GHz is a 40$ board and a stock cooler thats surprisingly quiet.

What if we just take a 4670k?

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($218.98 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($75.66 @ Newegg) 
Total: $324.62

Not 150$ like you claimed, just a silly 70$ put it into a price/performance ratio i5 wins again. 

Battlefield 4 is a 6 threaded game not 8, posting graphs showing the 8350 being better you pretty much agreed with them that 6 cores of a 8350 are faster than a 2600k/4670k so there you pretty much claimed a 6300 is better than the 2500k/2600K/3570K/3770K/4670k/4770k. Why not get a few video's out that prove the 8350 at 4.5GHz bottlenecking a 780?

Just quit the BS and stop trying to sell people your 2008 cpu in 2014.

No man, really more imaginary numbers ? The fans that come with h100 are jets, but are very effective allready. People will replace them because noise not because performance. Sometimes its even downgrade in performance.

Fine, oficially aircooling fanboy, I will sure put this in my sig or description, thanks for reminding me again.

Yes, minutes. Got a problem with that? I am sure your minutes cost millions, is this why you buy AIO? Or is it because once upon a time you bought 212 evo and took 20 minutes to mount it, now you are scared of big air coolers and buy AIOs only?

Its true, i said minites, you disagreed with it. WEll it does take minutes.

I didnt deny it doenst take longer. Please, quote where i said that. Again, you are lying.

Fanboyism still remains however. Ahahahaha  :P

Its 70$. 70 DOLLARS  Dont twist imaginary numbers and ranges.

It is rather inconvenient, yes. But if you buy lp ram, its no problem. Ram is ram, not its heatsink.

Yes minutes.... so precious.

You retim after years, not months. I just looked up, its recommended 3 years period for NTH1. Also depends on paste and temps you are getting after cuple years.

Yes, the minutes. So precious.

You said that. Imaginary numbers.

No. The performance stays pretty much the same. You dont need to replace. Again talking out of your ass.

The fans that come with the H100 are not loud, if you think they are loud you have sensitive hearing. On top of that the static pressure they pull is mediocre at best. Replace the fans with higher static pressure above 7mmH20 (which is not a lot considering my fans are 12.5mmH20)and you get more performance. Not imaginary.

I buy AIO unit because I progress with the times. I was using big bulky Air Coolers back in 2003, it's not 2003 anymore. I've had experience mounting numerous air coolers from many different brands from Thermalright to Cooler Master to Zalman and many others, they take longer than 20 minutes to install and anytime you want to remove the cooler it's even more of a pain in the ass. 

It doesn't take minutes, you are twisting the facts to make it seem like you have the slightest clue of what you are talking about. On top of that, first you say it only takes minutes, now you say it does take longer (but I'm the one lying even though you get caught in a lie). Get your priorities straight, the only one who's lying is you. Not only are you lying, you're incredibly stupid on top of that since you don't even remember what you said.

They aren't imaginary numbers, you quoted the D-15 too. It costs $99.99:

http://www.amazon.com/Noctua-NH-D15-heatpipe-NF-A15-140mm/dp/B00JJY25NI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1404760484&sr=8-1&keywords=noctua+nh+d15

http://www.ncixus.com/products/?sku=96233&vpn=NH-D15&manufacture=Noctua

Again, the only one lying to try it make it seem like they know what they are talking about is you. 

If you want maximum performance on your computer you properly maintain it every six months. Leaving your computer untouched for 3 years is nonsensical, and again proves YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.  So much that you had to google search it.

Yes I said that, except they aren't imaginary numbers I will post temps right here so you can STFU and go crawl back in the dark hole you came out of:

e84oph.jpg

The problem here is your ignorance is only second to arrogance. You have no idea what you are talking about at all. And if you want me to run any stress test for longer, just ask so I can shove more proof down your face.