Can't add Visa Debit Card to Google Play account

Trollzarz

Hi

I'm trying to add my visa debit card to my Google play account, however whenever I try it declines. I have double and triple checked everything and it is correct. Has anyone else had issues with this? Also, I live in New Zealand and it is an ASB Visa Debit.

Thanks

Gamer, Programmer and Server Administrator

all with a HP laptop <3

DON'T DO IT! They'll drain your whole bank account. :P (JK)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

DON'T DO IT! They'll drain your whole bank account. :P (JK)

Lol, I don't have money ($0.27 NZD), I just want to start the Google play music trial

all with a HP laptop <3

Lol, I don't have money ($0.27 NZD), I just want to start the Google play music trial

I see. Well I don't know what to tell ya to help because I have and use an iPhone 4. :D

I never use my real debit/credit informations on these type of subscriptions ! I use a service that exists here in Portugal that is called MBnet, so using your debit card it creates a virtual credit card with a specific limit amount of money that you can use per day.. i use that to buy anything i want from the internet stores, and to pay subscriptions. That way "third parties" will never have access to your debit/credit info. I believe it is way safer.

Maybe you have something similar where you live !?

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X with Nox Hummer H240 Aura AIO Liquid Cooler; MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F; GPU: XFX RX 6800 RAM: Viper Steel 16 Gb (2X8) 4400Mhz DDR4; Storage: Adata XPG 512 Gb M.2 NVME SSD + 1 Tb WD Blue HDD + 1 Lexar Tb SSD; Case: Phanteks P350X; PSU: Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold; Monitor: Gigabyte M27Q 1440p @170hz; Headset: Hyper X Cloud Stinger; K&M: CM Storm Quickfire TK & Logitech G502.

I never use my real debit/credit informations on these type of subscriptions ! I use a service that exists here in Portugal that is called MBnet, so using your debit card it creates a virtual credit card with a specific limit amount of money that you can use per day.. i use that to buy anything i want from the internet stores, and to pay subscriptions. That way "third parties" will never have access to your debit/credit info. I believe it is way safer.

No, I don't have anything.

all with a HP laptop <3

Hmm...that's actually quite interesting. We probably do here in Australia. Although I don't know what it'd be called.