Best Budget mATX Case? (under USD$50.00/SGD$70.00)

Daniel91

Hi guys

David here I've been noticing a trend of people swithing from ATX to mATX and alot more of the enthusiastic overclockers are the one that only use ATX now.

So for those that are out to build a gaming pc just for home use and still water cool the system I have a bang for the buck yet effecent case to recomend.

so here we go.... Let me intoduce the Cooler Master NSE-200-KWN1 N200

post-77668-0-66494700-1404620913.jpg

It has a classic mesh front for air flow and 1 front 5.25 bay and a single 3.5 front bay as well and a standard dual USB 2 and a single USB 3 for high speeds and standard recessed power and reset buttons

Up to four AP/Led fans can be installed in the case and a single dual 120mm radiator can be place in the front for water cooling purposes

Up to 3/4 ssd  (3 if you remove the 3.5 inch drive cage) and up to three 3.5 drives and a single 5.25 optical drive.

I'ned used the N200 to build afew budget builds for my classmates and one of my neghbours and I loved working on the case for 2 reasons and the first reason is that i could hide the SSDs on the back where you do cable managements and my other reason is that even after you remove the 3.5 cage you still can have a 3.5  drive area right under the 5.25 Cage.

it has a standard mesh filter for you bottom power supply to keep dust from getting into you PSU and it's pretty easy to wash with just soap and water as well.

After removing the 3.5 drive cage you're  able to put a CoolerMaster Seidon 120XL Liquidcooling or a Corsair H100i/H105 or any custom dual 120mm radiator and still have plenty of space for your water tower and pump.

It has pretty good cable managements except for the motherboard 8 pin power because then didn't make any space on the motherboard cut out for it  so i had to squeeze the cable in right before i screwed on the motherboard which also cause some blockage for the top vent's so i couldn't install a fan for the top vent.

otherwise for a windowed mini tower at the price of USD$50.00 /SGD$66.00, that I only have one complaint with i'm able to live with, the case is pretty amazing and bang for the buck and also looks classy like a late 90s PC from Hewlett Packard which my mom used to use for a clothing design :)

"Like" the post if you think it's a good post and let me know if there's other better mATX case around the same price range so i can try them out

Have fun building your personal PC.

David out

I still like the NZXT Source 210 and 220 more for ATX build, but on the micro ATX side, the N200 is pretty damn good.

Hi guys

David here I've been noticing a trend of people swithing from ATX to mATX and alot more of the enthusiastic overclockers are the one that only use ATX now.

So for those that are out to build a gaming pc just for home use and still water cool the system I have a bang for the buck yet effecent case to recomend.

so here we go.... Let me intoduce the Cooler Master NSE-200-KWN1 N200

attachicon.gifcoolermaster-n200-windowed-black-case.jpg

It has a classic mesh front for air flow and 1 front 5.25 bay and a single 3.5 front bay as well and a standard dual USB 2 and a single USB 3 for high speeds and standard recessed power and reset buttons

Up to four AP/Led fans can be installed in the case and a single dual 120mm radiator can be place in the front for water cooling purposes

Up to 3/4 ssd  (3 if you remove the 3.5 inch drive cage) and up to three 3.5 drives and a single 5.25 optical drive.

I'ned used the N200 to build afew budget builds for my classmates and one of my neghbours and I loved working on the case for 2 reasons and the first reason is that i could hide the SSDs on the back where you do cable managements and my other reason is that even after you remove the 3.5 cage you still can have a 3.5  drive area right under the 5.25 Cage.

it has a standard mesh filter for you bottom power supply to keep dust from getting into you PSU and it's pretty easy to wash with just soap and water as well.

After removing the 3.5 drive cage you're  able to put a CoolerMaster Seidon 120XL Liquidcooling or a Corsair H100i/H105 or any custom dual 120mm radiator and still have plenty of space for your water tower and pump.

It has pretty good cable managements except for the motherboard 8 pin power because then didn't make any space on the motherboard cut out for it  so i had to squeeze the cable in right before i screwed on the motherboard which also cause some blockage for the top vent's so i couldn't install a fan for the top vent.

otherwise for a windowed mini tower at the price of USD$50.00 /SGD$66.00, that I only have one complaint with i'm able to live with, the case is pretty amazing and bang for the buck and also looks classy like a late 90s PC from Hewlett Packard which my mom used to use for a clothing design :)

"Like" the post if you think it's a good post and let me know if there's other better mATX case around the same price range so i can try them out

Have fun building your personal PC.

David out

I really like the rosewill line - m if a small case is needed

I really like the rosewill line - m if a small case is needed

the problem with a rosewell M is it has not cable management  and i find not having USB 2 in the front is kinda inconvinent

the problem with a rosewell M is it has not cable management  and i find not having USB 2 in the front is kinda inconvinent

True. I'm gonna use a Zalman Z3 Plus for my ATX build, I believe it supports uATX though