ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

Its red bezel, when closed, reminds me of a toshiba qosmio x505 I had until last year.

I can also appreciate the advantages of a smaller laptop after having owned such a large one. That is a plus now that I realize it.

IPS Matte screens ftw. Seriously, dem viewing angles are niiice. And being able to use it outdoors is something I see real value in but manufacturers tend to ignore every now and then (glares at his m11x)

It's a record breaking lappy, whats not to like?

Hands down the red edge around the laptop

What I Really like About this laptop is the Fact that it has Great to best performance without shooting a hole in your  pocket with a shotgun
spec's seem descent and has a really sexy design with good rugged build quality 

P.S - I would really love to win this 

Personally I love the red backlit keyboard and the price is not bad at all.

Favorite thing definitely are the signatures! ;-) Apart of that the battery lifetime would fit my needs greatly.

I like the red LED backlit chiclet keyboard.

There are so many things I like about the G550JK, but if I had to choose, it would probably be its design.

My reasons:

• The nice matte aluminum on its back looks great (I despise devices that heavily use shiny plastic (Dell Inspiron, Samsung Galaxy S, etc.),
  • The color scheme reflects its epic personality,
  • ​The cool back-lit keyboard,
  • And the use of minimalism in its design.

It looks amazing! and the performance, of course! damn, i would really like to have that, i wouldnt struggle with my hd6450 xD -> EVERYTHING ON LOW (20fps)

I like the screen display and the led lights in the keyboad, is powerful and slim and the finishing in the back is nice!

my favorite ting of this laptop is that it has an beautiful design and still very fast for my opinion, and yet it is capable of traveling for long distances because of the on-board graphics card inside that makes the power consumption very low.

Favourite thing would have to be the overall design, it looks really good with that red accent.

I liked the Everest shots myself, and Linus. I generally like him he seems like a cool dude.

I absolutely love the style of the notebook, looks great and its soooo cool that you guys took it on top of a mountain. I'm going off to university next year and this notebook would be sweet to take with me, it would save be a bunch of money and i would still be able to game! :wub:

I love how this notebook has a nice red backlit keyboard, how it is reasonably priced and the hardware in it including the processor and the graphics card. Also that this notebook isn't too big and isn't too small.

My favorite thing about this laptop would have to be the aluminum build. The IPS display would be second.

I love that fact that it looks both beautiful for a gaming laptop, and that it is resistant to sun glare to some degree.
Congrats on the world record by the way   :)

I love the 4 speakers for the sound system, and the awesome chicklet keyboard with the stunning backlight!  That laptop would be amazing considering my Macbook air just broke and I need a gaming keyboard (I'm typing this on my phone).

The red trim around the notebook looks so good *drooools*

Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cpu: Intel core i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz | Mobo: MSI Mpower Z77 | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x60 | Gpu: Gigabyte GeForce 670 | RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | Boot: Samsung 840 pro 120gb | Storage: 2x2TB WD Green | Keyboard: Ducky Shine III | Mouse Roccat Kova[+]