ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I like the look of the laptop. No over the top gaming bling.

The matte 1080p IPS screen has to be my favourite aspect of the laptop. Not only is it hard to find a notebook with a matte screen display, it is even harder to find one with a great IPS panel!

My favorite is the design, very beautiful and not too over the top as most Asus products sometimes are a victim to.

Favorite part is the signatures :D 

apart from that the aluminum finished plus :D gaming who doesn't love gaming on the go......

The red accents that give it that Ferrari look, imagine this in a Black Ferrari with red accents, awesome night rider!

My Favorite Thing about this laptop is that it is gonna be MINE in 14 days from now!!! YES... I AM THAT CONFIDENT!  B)

My Favorite Thing about this laptop is that it is gonna be MINE in 14 days from now!!! YES... I AM THAT CONFIDENT!  B)

I fact that you get a lot for your money and I like rgb keyboards

Aussie Aussie Aussie

Among my favorite things about this Laptop is the backlit keyboard, the aluminum finished, the signatures...

But mostly the fact that the keyboard is not in portuguese, hope linus and Slick signed this one

What happened with the video contests?

the beautiful brushed aluminum, sexy. slim and sleek. love how its powerful and also portable.

As an avid Photoshop addict, I guess the IPS Screen really appeals to me. I also like the fact that for the price the specs is no slacker.

The less strong but still powerfull gaming notebook is cool, because it is reasonably priced for its performance.

It also has a really sweet design :D

I always like to see brushed aluminum exteriors. 

My rig: i7 930 oc to 3.4 ghz, GA-X58A-UD3R, 6GB of ocz ram, antec nine hundred two, seasonic g 650, gigabyte 7970 OC, 120 GB Samsung 840, 1TB Seagate barracuda. Cm storm trigger mx browns and a steelseries sensei raw.

My favourite part is that is comes with wild tangent games.

But not really. I love the over all look of the notebook. The brushed aluminium looks really good, unlike the brushed aluminium on my y510p which stains too easily unfortunately )=  

Good looks like a gaming laptop

not so pricey 

its everything to work/game

would swap the hdd for an ssd and the cd drive for a 1 tb drive

also another 8gb of ram would make it perfect

The thing I like the most is the backlit keybpard

the best feature is that it said Hey guys I'm on a mouton.

I like it coz my fave youtubers signed it! Oh and because its from Asus! Thanks for the awesome giveaway! <3

I like how it's got great (for it's class ofc) battery-life and great sound and packing a punch in performance. I'd really like to get one of these for my home studio when recording acoustic music. Many may say that I should get an Apple machine instead. But I'm a windows-guy and have always preferred windows, even when composing music. The G550JK would certainly enable me to move around and explore natural/real world (non rendered) resonances and reverberates . I may just be a hobby musician, but I'm really trying to get going with something. I'd have to say that, in my opinion, the best feature with this machine would be the mobility-to-performance ratio

Cool stuff Linus! Love your channels

My favorite thing in the signatures at the buttom!

and the picture was pretty good too.

My favourite thing would have to be that it's signed by all of my favourite Youtubers!

i both hate and love tha ali but the best thing with it has to be the portability

i love the bottom of the notebook, keeps it quuiet just like how i want to and keeps it cool so it doesnt overheat

I like the improved build quality of the laptop, particularly the use of aluminium and the fact that they finally have an better display.

off course the ips display because i hate the color shift and more in a latop when you use it in some situation where is just impossible to get a right angle so thats my favorit feature about the laptop