Watch Dogs Gift

Tuero

Did anyone purchase a new GPU on Newegg during the Watch dogs promo? I bought a 780 on the 20th, I got the card last Friday, but have not gotten my promo code for watch dogs. I thought that they would just email me the code, but I haven't gotten anything. I talked to Newegg and the person I talked to said that they ship it and that I got a tracking number in my email. I checked the tracking number and it says that there is no record of the number. Has anyone gotten their code emailed or shipped to them?? I don't understand why they would ship the code when it should be just emailed.

Did anyone purchase a new GPU on Newegg during the Watch dogs promo? I bought a 780 on the 20th, I got the card last Friday, but have not gotten my promo code for watch dogs. I thought that they would just email me the code, but I haven't gotten anything. I talked to Newegg and the person I talked to said that they ship it and that I got a tracking number in my email. I checked the tracking number and it says that there is no record of the number. Has anyone gotten their code emailed or shipped to them?? I don't understand why they would ship the code when it should be just emailed.

They ship the code on a piece of paper, at least thats how I got mine. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Are you sure you aren't entering a Fedex number into UPS or a UPS number in to Fedex?

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

I got two tracking numbers, one was my GPU (which successfully came), and the other is suposively my promo code. It says on the email that it is a purlator tracking number, and when I enter it in on purlator, it says that there are no records of the tracking number. I did check the other major shipping companies (UPS and Canada post), and the tracking number doesn't match their layout.

It's also shipping from the main Newegg Headquarters in Canada which is 30 min from my house so it shouldn't take 2 weeks for it to ship

Tracking numbers can take a day to show up on the currier's website. Check again tomorrow. 

I have had the tracking number for a week now, newegg said they they are sure that the tracking number is correct

@Tuero this maybe hard to accept but i have to break it to you....some low life probably took it during shipping. I am waiting to see if i get mine, if i do i most probably will give it away if not i will make one international incident from it. They better leave my shit alone if they know don't like trouble.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

I'll talk to them again today and see what I can get out of them and get it sorted out. I just don't understand why they couldn't send it INSIDE the box that my GPU was sent in, or email it....