Looking for 2+1 Speaker with Bluetooth or Wireless

Go to solution Solved by Arty,

Linus reviewed onem 

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/142061-simple-audio-listen-desktop-speakers/

Usb input 

mp3 input

Bluetooth input

1inch tweeters on each.

3inch "bass"

not really a +1, though, Just thought i would put it out though.

Hi everyone this is my first post ever :)

Well as the title says I'm looking for a 2+1 speaker for gaming with friends, listening to music and watching movies etc.

There are tons of options but I'm looking for a wireless or bluetooth option also so I can play music from my phone and actually I couldn't find anything that suits me.

So here I am asking for you guys to guide me :) I'm open for soundbars also even I've no idea how they sound or if they are suitable for gaming.

2+1 speaker with bluetooth or wireless with the price max 550-600$. Help me to decide please. And sorry for my bad English(I did my best :P )

What about that delay while watching movies? personally i can't deal with that...

What about that delay while watching movies? personally i can't deal with that...

I guess I couldn't explain myself well enough :) I'm looking for a speaker which will be connected to my pc via cables and stuff so there won't be any delay :)  but I am also looking for bluetooth or wireless connectivity option so I can just play music from my phone or laptop without cables.

Harmon Kardon soundsticks have a version with bluetooth, I quite like my soundsticks (none bt version) very good sound

and designed by Jony Ive :3

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I guess I couldn't explain myself well enough :) I'm looking for a speaker which will be connected to my pc via cables and stuff so there won't be any delay :)  but I am also looking for bluetooth or wireless connectivity option so I can just play music from my phone or laptop without cables.

You could use the remote app on ios to control your main itunes library.

Other options if sound you have isn't on your main pc.

What Phone Do you have, You could Stream from Lets say itunes on your laptop to your pc to the spekers :P, ipod 5 , ipad iphone 4+, stream to music..

Andriod has own streaiming setup.

This will help if you ever want to stream from ios to pc, itunes to pc, and i think maybe theirs a way on andriod not sure.

ios, 

http://sourceforge.net/projects/shairport4w/files/