Steam Cloud Storage

LawrenceBarnes2013

Does steam use it cause i lost some of my save Games and i wonder if it uses could storage so i can get em back, some if the games wouldn't Load, and i know that's why 

Thanks .

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

Does steam use it cause i lost some of my save Games and i wonder if it uses could storage so i can get em back, some if the games wouldn't Load, and i know that's why 

Thanks .

Yes a lot of games use steam cloud saves... how did you lose your saves?

If you download the game the save will automatically download too

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Pretty much every new game released on steam uses steam cloud for backup of save files, but be careful with older games, I lost my 27 hour fallout 3 save, and i still had so much left to do!

Yes, but sometimes you need to select it from inside the game separately or enable it trough steam.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

Yes a lot of games use steam cloud saves... how did you lose your saves?

If you download the game the save will automatically download too

my stupid Brother shut down my computer like an animal so i think that's how, i downloaded the Game (GRID 2) my achievements are still there but no Save game, i open it and it keeps on loading non stop 

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

i need my SG 

Thanks .

If you allowed it in the beginning then yes they would have your games if you did not beats the hell out of me, they may have the game you purchased but if they have your game progress is iffy.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

i need my SG 

What is SG.....Synergy Gaming clan?

What is SG.....Synergy Gaming clan?

Save Games Bro, xD, so how do i get em back ?

Save Games Bro, xD, so how do i get em back ?

heh heh....if you have enabled(and it is enabled by default if i remember correctly) you can re-install steam and then all your games will appear and you will get the INSTALL option where you would normally see PLAY, then you can install them. It takes a long time if you internet is slow.