LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I really want the G3 for taking lots of pictures and for my life as a student. Hope you choose me! The Linus!

I really want the G3 for taking lots of pictures and for my life as a student. Hope you choose me! The Linus!

Favorite thing about the phone is obiviously the display. I currently have a 720p display, with a yellowish tint that appears to be much worse than the G3, spots of burn in noticable anywhere the screen is displaying something dark, and an always noticable burn-in of the soft-keys and the notification bar. The screen may not be to your liking, but DAMN, THOSE PIXELS.

Favorite thing about the phone is obiviously the display. I currently have a 720p display, with a yellowish tint that appears to be much worse than the G3, spots of burn in noticable anywhere the screen is displaying something dark, and an always noticable burn-in of the soft-keys and the notification bar. The screen may not be to your liking, but DAMN, THOSE PIXELS.

the best thing about it is the back buttons and both cameras

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

The 1440p display is just an awesome piece of tech and the design is only slightly behind M8, but it look way better than other flagships.

The G3 would be WORLDS better than my current S3. DEATH TO TOUCHWIZ!! But seriously, I think the screen will be awesome, and the LG UI actually looks decent.

I'd have to say the thing I like most about it is how the front of the phone is really clean looking with a nice big screen :)

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

I think I like the interface the most, sure it still looks kinda ugly, but it has a lot of customization behind it. OH, and THAT SCREEN.

favorite thins about the g3? the removable battery, huge screen resolution, and the ability to customize the location of the bottom buttons. after seeing that, i dont now why that isnt a standard yet!

ps the optional wireless charging readiness is a must for a new phone.

an echo of a distant time comes willowing across the sand..

Favorite feature is the screen, with my second being software. Coming from stock, Lg seems to offer massive amounts of customization, while maintaining a clean interface. Usually custimization is coupled with bloatware *cough* Touch Wiz *cough*

the browser accidentally posted my post twice. sorry for that.

an echo of a distant time comes willowing across the sand..

This Phone is just a Beast and it also looks great, but my favourite part is that huge 1440p screen.

I really like the looks of the phone and the back buttons seem interesting :D

i like how beautiful the phone is and that it has an micro SD card slot which is needed in more phones!

Favorite part of the review....the unreal number of the options available to tweak the phone. like vibration strength. who thinks of that?

The buttons on the back are amaizing, the only company who does this as of now is lg! Good job lg, rock on!!!

Honestly I don't really care about the 2K display because as u said 2K & 1080p looks almost the same in small screens as in mobile devices
I would really like to get my hands on the device to experience the custom UI, the design is unique and even though the screen is quite large the thinner bezels makes up for it..!!

Honestly I don't really care about the 2K display because as u said 2K & 1080p looks almost the same in small screens as in mobile devices
I would really like to get my hands on the device to experience the custom UI, the design is unique and even though the screen is quite large the thinner bezels makes up for it..!!

My favourite thing about the G3 is that you can also use it as a phone.

I know, right?

Probably has to be 2560x1440 and the battery, it has pleasing aesthetics.
:)

oh and the GUI of the navigation buttons on the bottom, (you can change them)

Its pretty obvious the 2560x1440 display!!!! way better than my current phone. good luck all  :lol: