LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Favorite thing would have to be the huge amount of ram and processing power to push this phone to it's limits when it comes to multitasking :)

I love the buttons on the back and the customizable function buttons on the bottom.

heh

I love how they kept the phone so small with the 5.5 inch display, thin bezels are impressive.

I love its high res display and its new design, it looks pretty awesome in my opinion. Love to have this phone replace my aging blackberry curve... :(  (its a dinosaur....)

Well, you deserve it more than I do, good luck fella!

My favorite feature of this phone is the custom setttings <3

well, this might be too late, but the my favorite part is that it is not a flip phone :P or that the buttons are on the back

My favprite thing is the removable battery. It is a feature which make the phone usable for many years rather than the being limited by the life of the battery.

I love everything about the G3 basically and hope I'm not too late for the draw! It would be awesome to own one as I can't afford one even when it comes out cause prices in my country are inflated! Thanks for the opportunity though Linus! Keep up the good work!

I love the back buttons and the screen quality and the knock code.

I love the high pixel density of this phone, but after seeing the slow mo on the plain..  well, ya I'll never use that so it's awesome as far as graphics go.

I also like the customization features it has, I'm not one to go balls to the walls with tweaking, but I like having options to change things the way I like them.

But, most of all, I'm a sucker for gadgets.. and I would love to test this thing out, just for the sake of testing it out.

Love the phone, specially the back buttons.

Fast processor, stylish, well known brand.

all the phone is PERFECT. what phone have something better than this? i mean: 1440p in 5.5, you put closer & watch a movie in 3k, my favorife cpu actually, no bottons in the background,& corners. PERFECT. i dont like the water proof, cuz the sound is bad & 've to cover the conecctions. & i dont use that.

sorry 4 my bad english im spanish.

My favorite thing is auto focus laser feature on the phone. It looks like it does great job taking photos, which I do most of the time!! The volume up and down on the back of the phone is sweet too!! That means never accidentally turning up/down volume, which I seem to do alot.  :D  :D

My favourite thing about the LG G3 is that you can call and talk to people from all around the world!!!  What a huge leap in technology!      :P

But putting that aside, I'd say it's great that in the camera app, you don't have to switch between a camera and video mode, which I really do hate.

My favorite feature about this phone is all of the neat software features that seem to be implemented nicely. Wow, so many tech Youtubers are collaborating together for these giveaways!

I really love the support for wireless charging! I love all of your videos!

I like the telescopic antenna that is on the Korean model. The ability to increase your signal strength in the middle of nowhere is an amazing feature.

best part would be 5.5 inch screen and back buttons which makes it easy use the back camera . I think even the laser focus was a good  idea.

Awesome screen resolution and awesome software