LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite think about this phone is the crazy high-res display

nice specs and run well. All I ever ask. Hope I win!

Wow that killer display simply the best I have seen so far. Oh and so much customization!!!!!!! :D

My favorite thing is the size of the phone with this such big screen

I never win at contest, hope this time I'll be lucky  ^_^  Favorite thing is the phone camera

i like the phone and would like to try something new please be sure to let me know if i won lol and also my favorite part was the Intel SSD 730 OMG  :D  :)

i like the phone and would like to try something new please be sure to let me know if i won lol and also my favorite part was the Intel SSD 730 OMG  :D  :)

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the big 3000 mAh battery!

Desktop: i7 930, eVGA X58 3x SLI Classified, 12 GB RAM, nVidia GTX 560Ti, 240 GB SSD, 3 TB HDD, 850W

Laptop: Asus ROG G551V, i7 6700HQ, 16 GB RAM, GTX 960M, 240 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD

I LOVE THAT THE PART WHERE YOU TOLD US THAT THE 1440P SCREEN IS NOT THAT GREAT COMPARED TO 1080P!

My favorite thing about this phone is the interface and the metallic shell, the battery life is impressive also.It Is an awesome smartphone.

My favourite aspect of the phone is the screen. This is for a number of reasons, first being the slim bezels meaning the screen is large for the size of the phone, secondly it's QHD (higher res than my pc :D )

I hope I get to be one of the lucky 25, many thanks to Linus and the Linus Media Group for making this possible, and LG of course. Good luck to everyone else. :)

My favourite are all customization features. And the 1440p display.

i love the brushed gun metal finish. it looks so nice with the thin borders :)

Honestly I like how big it is (big hands don't work well with iPhones).

CPU: i7 5820k @ 4.5Ghz | Mobo: MSI X99s SLI Plus | Ram: 16GB Crucial Balistix@2666Mhz | GPU: R9 270x (waiting for the 390x)

Case: Fractal Design S | PSU: Bitfenix Fury 750G | Storage: 240GB Samsung 840 evo + 2TB WD Red  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/367346-neptunes-nox/

Four machines in a homemade ghetto rack | Intel i5 750 | AMD Athlon 64 4000+ | AMD Athlon 64 3500+ | AMD Athlon 64 3400+

My favourite is the possibility to add afterwards things like wireless charging

The fact there's no more mushy buttons on the side anymore that can easily pressed! I'm looking at you Samsung Note 2...

In my opinion the LG G3 has all the flagship specs that we can expect from a high standard smartphone, but what for me is the best, is that wonderful design and that awesome display  :D

I'd have to say my favorite things are the 3000mAh battery (I hate having to charge before the day is through), and oddly the zoomable recent / multitasking view.  Why can't stock android figure out decent multitasking (or at least provide a grid view)?

It looks impressive, thin bezel, no side buttons, huuuge screen and use of nice materials is why i would like to get one.

I can't wait to get my hands on the Quad HD, bezel-free display! Thanks for the generous giveaway; just in time to upgrade from my 2-year-old HTC One X.

I want that quadHD screen. *.* and the bezeless screen looks sexy