LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I like the buttons placed on the back, and the removable battery. I like the screen real estate as well, it looks like the small bevel makes it handle well.

I got to say its a damn sexy phone. But I think my favorite thing is the customization and easy access to things like the battery.

Broke 14 Year old + No job + Love for Technology = Bad combo :(

My favorite feature of the LG G3 is the 13 megapixel camera with laser auto focus,

You can take pictures faster with laser auto focus because the camera will focus faster. Even in low light!

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the extremely thin bezels and how much faster it will be coming from a hand me down iPhone 4!

My favorite thing is the screen, the size seems pretty comfortable for me and well.... DAT RES DOE

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

On the LG G3, i liked that it is compatible with wireless charging. Also with the button on the back instead on the side cause i keep accidently pressing power by accident instead of volume up on my phone.

My favorite part is the screen resolution QHD, Wow! and the thinner bezel.

my favorite is the fact it had a remove-able battery and a micro sd slot  ;) 

Life Is About What We Are, Not We Were..

I like the laser auto focus. I know its not reviewed in this video but Lg G3 also has a feature that with one picture focuced close or far it can alternate between the two even after the pictures taken. I think that's pretty awesome.

my favorite thing is the fact it got a remove-able battery and a micro sd card slot ;)

Life Is About What We Are, Not We Were..

I love the overall look of the phone with the small bezel and no buttons on the side makes it look so sleek. That level of customization in the settings is freaking ridiculous and I wan't that level of settings in my phone.

Hands down, the in-app overlay text messaging looks absolutely lovely. Back buttons looks neat, not too sure how I would handle the change, but I'm sure it would be better than the side buttons.

LG G3 would quite possibly be the 1 of 2 phones I would consider using over my iPhone 5s.

Motherboard: MSI Z97 GAMING 7, Socket-1150 Processor: Intel Core i7-4790K Devil's Canyon Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Gaming X Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 1600MHz 16GB Power Supply - Corsair HX 1000W CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Hydro Series Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX-Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headsets/Headphones: Astro A40 Phone: Moto X 2015

Favorite part of the video was the awesome amount of customization for the UI. 

Favourite part of the phone shown would have to be the back buttons. I hit the side buttons on my phone accidentally way too often

My favorite thing about it is probably the removable back that you can upgrade to a wireless charging back. Really cool idea because then if you're not paying for wireless charging if you don't want it but can always upgrade in the future.

Thing i like most about the LG G3 is the UI, the way it multitasks and how it looks and all the features Linus showed made it seem incredible to use. The buttons on the back is also just as important because i hate reaching for side buttons especially HTC one's power button which is placed in the weirdest spot... and the beauty of that 1440p screen is just amazing.

My favorite part about the G3 is the slim bezels. It makes the massiveness of the phone feel less massive because you're practically holding a screen. If it was possible, I would say the entire phone is AWESOME. A much needed upgrade from my Galaxy Nexus.

The best parts of the phone for me are a toss up between the 1440p screen quick the extra quick camera features.

My favorite part of the review was the zoom in and the "Photo enthusiasts please don't hate me" :D

my favorite thing about the G3 are probably the back buttons since i hate the ones on the sides on larger phones :D

Hey dude, I like the following features in LG G3

1)multi item clip board

2)dual screen

3)on the screen notification like messages on top the application

4)of course the sexy naked bezels

5) selfie with the closed fist

6) circular app icons

Finally, thanks a very cool review. liked it :)

Regards,

Rakesh Sekar

i love the customization of the menu buttons, one thing that has always plagued me with any phone that i've used.