LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I like the thin bezels, buttons on the back and overall industrial design of the phone. The OS looks cool too.

Holy cow, 25 is a lot. Does this model include the antenna that you showcased in one of the other videos?

While I don't write novels on a phone, I can see the expandable keyboard being very useful in certain apps. The buttons on the back also seem like a refreshing design choice from the usual location on the sides of the device.

My favourite feature is the amazing 550+ PPI screen.

My favorite thing about the lg g3 is the screen and camera and also the crazy specs 

got to love the lazer focus :o nice combo with the great camera!

Gotta have all dem pixels. Love the 2560x1440 screen.

My favorite is the shoutout to my boys at r/PCMASTERRACE.

My favorite part of the phone is the lazor focus. As a camera enthusiast I love that feature.

Also Protoss.

FFjSH2F.gif

my favourite thing would probably have to be the slimness of the bezels and the overall sleek design.

I really enjoy the simple android UI of the G3 and the ability to dual screen two applications, that will be a very worthwhile ability to enjoy.

Motherboard: ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3 | CPU: Intel Core i5 2500k OC'd @ 4.5ghz | GPU: MSI N680GTX Twin Frozr 2GD5/OC | RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) | SDD: 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | HDD: 3 Western Digital 1TB  Hard Drives | PSU:Corsair Professional AX750 ATX12V & EPS12V Power Supply | Case: Corsair Carbide Series 300R Black Mid-Tower

My favorite part about the G3 has to  be the super thin bezels and the buttons being on the back and not on the sides. Awesome video!

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the long battery life I keep hearing about.

What i love about the LG G3 Is its massive screen but it not being big and its awesome Screen resolution at 2560 x 1440p! I also love the new LG G3 UI and its laser autofocus! Almost everything about the G3 is awesome to me! This is way better then my iphone 4s

My favorite thing is the slim bezels :)

I like the new button design aspect that LG chooses, and also the sleek body from this review.

Your review also showed quite a few OS customisation that G3 has.

Would love to give them a try, and see for myself the 1440p screen packed in that small screen size.

Loving the ability to quickly reply to messages from within an app, something I would normally resort to custom roms for.

I come from a land down under.

That awesome 1440p screen! Do want:o

My favorite thing about the phone would be the fact that I can watch linus tech tips whille sitting on the toilet. God bless technology in all its glory

i7 4770k/Maximus VII Hero/Titan X/ 500gb 850evox2 r0/1000 EVGA G2

My Favorite Part about this phone is the amount of customization that it offers, The fact that you can even customize the Phone's bottom buttons and their visibility is something i have always thought would be a great addition to android OS. The other feature that I think should be in the stock OS is the Dual Window mode, I personally end up pausing videos over and over while talking to friends, this would solve that problem, This is why i would love to have this phone :)

My favorite thing about the G3 is that it has a big and high pixel display for media consumption, and those back buttons are gorgeous, thin bezels and that sexy 3000 mah battery!

My favourite feature is the laser auto focus...because I happen to take a lot of pictures and fast focusing is a must have. 

I just love the design of this phone, super sexy even compared to my mates HTC m8

It would be a huge upgrade compared to the old nokia 6300 and ipod touch in using currently 

I'd say I enjoyed Linus' voice the most from the review. It has a captivating aspect to it that makes me want to listen even more.

The 2K display, although some say you can't really see the difference, it's still crazy to think 530 pixels per inch is possible now!

Loved how at 7:35 you almost dropped the phone xD
Personally i really love phone with big screen estate, especially this one cause it is the first to have that QHD display and it also has those thin bezels and chin
Though i really don't like the use of software keys as they take up precious screen estate :(

hope i win one, glhf everyone! :D