Any way of checking whether a motherboard is dead

Pretty much the title computer won't post and wondering if there was a way to test the motherboard thanks

Check for pulse and any signs of breathing. 

CPU Intel Core i7-4790K Motherboard ASUS Saberthooth Z97 Mark1 RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB @ 2133MHZ GPU 2 X MSI GeForce GTX GTX 980TI GAMING 6G SLI Case Phantex Enthoo Evolv ATX Storage Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB / Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB PSU Corsair RM1000i Display Asus 4K PB287Q Cooling Noctua NF-A14 FLX & NF-F12 PWM /Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm Keyboard Corsair K70 Mouse ROCCAT Kone XTD Sound Card Asus Xonar STX

Check for pulse and any signs of breathing. 

(Golf clap)

I told him to have his system *professionally* diagnosed in another thread. If he wishes to ignore said advice, so be it.

Phanteks Enthoo Pro Black | Corsair TX750v2 | ASRock Z97 Extreme4 | Core i5 4670K @ 4.4 GHz @ 1.27V | Corsair H105 | 16GB Patriot Viper 3 PC3-12800 | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 | Axiom Signature III 240GB SSD | WDC 1TB Blue | Hitachi 750GB

I use a 'moron filter' on tech forums. If I don't respond to your post, considered yourself filtered out.

take out all the ram but leave everything else, if the mobo doesnt beep or give any error code at all its either dead or corrupted bios

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

new mobo don't have any buzzer of sort and the new casing don't come installed with them

speaker-buzzer.jpg

see if you can pick up the above item from the electronic stores and plug it into the speaker jumper

when the beep code is heard

look below the link to verify the issue

http://www.computerhope.com/beep.htm

if no beep code is heard then, your mobo is truly dead

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

new mobo don't have any buzzer of sort and the new casing don't come installed with them

speaker-buzzer.jpg

see if you can pick up the above item from the electronic stores and plug it into the speaker jumper

when the beep code is heard

look below the link to verify the issue

http://www.computerhope.com/beep.htm

if no beep code is heard then, your mobo is truly dead

Ty I'm gonna try and borrow my friends one I don't know of any stores that'll sell the little speaker

Ty I'm gonna try and borrow my friends one I don't know of any stores that'll sell the little speaker

Walk into any decent PC store and ask if they have a spare. We've got dozens at work.

Walk into any decent PC store and ask if they have a spare. We've got dozens at work.

Got my hands on one when I connected and turned the pc on i got no beeps and I couldn't turn the pc off with the power button.

Got my hands on one when I connected and turned the pc on i got no beeps and I couldn't turn the pc off with the power button.

sorry i think the mobo is truly dead in this case :(

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.