so many post locked?? what do you think about this?

So im jst putting it out there what you think?

There is a warning at the top to search first ao duplicates aren't posted. Duplicates get locked. This is good.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

Yeah just to prevent unnecessary threads that have already been posted. It happens everywhere!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Yeah just to prevent unnecessary threads that have already been posted. It happens everywhere!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

So im jst putting it out there what you think?

Moved to general discussion.

Generally threads are locked because a) they get out of hand or b) they are duplicates.

Moved to general discussion.

Generally threads are locked because a) they get out of hand or B) they are duplicates.

Dat emoticon instead of B )

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I think people should get serious and start using the friggin "SEARCH" function before posting a thread that has been posted 23 minutes ago. It's there for a reason.

"Save the cheerleader, save the world- Hiro Nakamura

The hero LinusTechTips forum deserves, but not the one it needs.

Lokced is better than compeltely deleted. You can see reason why some topics are locked and learn.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

The moderator team does a really good job. If a thread is locked, its for a good reason.

My Meme Proudly Featured on the Live-Stream: http://prodigydoo.com/ImageStorage/memes/linus-meme-6.jpg
Some Threads You Should Get involved in: Linus and Slick Memes     Youtubers on the LTT Forum      The List of Tech YouTubers (Contribute!)      Disable AdBlock for Linus (Guide)

^Pretty much this, trust our mods :)

Mods abusing there little power....j/k

Too many of the same Topics being open especially in the News section

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

There is a warning at the top to search first ao duplicates aren't posted. Duplicates get locked. This is good.

YES

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

I think people should get serious and start using the friggin "SEARCH" function before posting a thread that has been posted 23 minutes ago. It's there for a reason.

Oh i dident know there was a search for that.

And they often get out of hand when a certain forum member starts rambling random things, not point fingers are anyone but he is an AMD fanboy

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

I'm fine with it. If it's not contributing anything to the community, why keep it?