Swimming in 18C water?

Tola

yes

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Is swimming in water 18-20C moderately comfortable or safe? both...

CPU: i7 3930K 3.2Ghz on Noctua NH-U14S| RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance @1600Mhz + 32GB Kingston Beast @ 1866Mhz | MBO: Asus P9X79 | GPU: ASUS GTX970 STRIX | SSD: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB + Crucial M500 480GB  |  HDD: 2*3TB Seagate | PSU: Cooler Master 850m2 850W | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos Pure Black

Dell P2715Q, 4K @t 60Hz :)

Only if you have an fx 8350 over clocked to 10 ghz strapped to your body!

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Both comfortable and safe. Here in Washington, we go swimming in 7-9c weather on occasion.  B)

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

Ballsy

Not too ballsy, they tend to shrink.

1395680300original.jpg

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

18C is pretty much the highest we get in Baltic Sea so yeah it's perfectly fine. It's doable at 15C.  :lol:

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Haha. Did you use a wetsuit or a drysuit or are you that badass?

Whatever I have handy. I have both a wetsuit and drysuit from my days in Hawaii, but I generally just go in a generic swimsuit, shorts. The coldness takes a bit to get used to, but with the rivers/ocean here, we gotta deal with it :) Unless there's a temperature-controller pool, it's ~15c or lower for us. It's better in the Summer, obviously, but the rivers/ocean is still generally ~14c or lower.

Sure it is, it's uncomfortable at first but it ain't bad. Some sauna always helps.

I almost forgot. We swim in water that is cold enough to freeze, so around 0. Now that is cold.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Sure it is, it's uncomfortable at first but it ain't bad. Some sauna always helps.

I almost forgot. We swim in water that is cold enough to freeze, so around 0. Now that is cold.

I'm from toronto so Lake Ontario  can be pretty cold at times. Temps fluctuate a lot here, yesterday it was 11C and now its 18.1C (BTW there was no rainstorm to get the temp low). Last year the temp reached a maximum of 14C and the year before it was 24C. 

PLEASE USE PCPARTPICKER.  My rig: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ZBmWjX

I'm pretty happy with 18c. I do bath in 15c if I really want to bath.

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

Oh well ill make sure to bring one then

Can't. Because by the time it'll reach the place, it'll be like an ice cream dropping in your pants :D

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

I'm pretty happy with 18c. I do bath in 15c if I really want to bath.

you do bath in 15°C ? i only shower. well i guess its ok, but first minute its super cold. after a while when you get used to it is pleasant :D at first when you shower its horrible but after a while you just want to keep showering :D

you do bath in 15°C ? i only shower. well i guess its ok, but first minute its super cold. after a while when you get used to it is pleasant :D at first when you shower its horrible but after a while you just want to keep showering :D

bath = swim. It is the same in bada/simma (swim) and bada(bath) in Swedish so I easily confuse it.

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

I'm from toronto so Lake Ontario  can be pretty cold at times. Temps fluctuate a lot here, yesterday it was 11C and now its 18.1C (BTW there was no rainstorm to get the temp low). Last year the temp reached a maximum of 14C and the year before it was 24C.

Same here, we ain't exactly blessed with summer heat.

I hope it'll be better soon. I can't sustain myself on PC alone.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Same here, we ain't exactly blessed with summer heat.

I hope it'll be better soon. I can't sustain myself on PC alone.

Yes hopefully we hit the 30's for a short while then back to the mid 20's

PLEASE USE PCPARTPICKER.  My rig: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ZBmWjX

its cold as fuck in the beginning, but fully ok a few minutes in, but im too used to having ocean near by that i dont go swimming unless it goes above 22C

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race