Dual 180mm or Triple 180mm? FT02

So, I've been saving up little by little to water cool my case. I was wondering if a dual 180mm radiator with Silverstone AP181 was ample to cool a CPU and GPU? I know that the triple 180mm radiator is enough.

I've watched TTL's video on "How to water cool a raven or Silverstone FT02" and he stated that a 990X cpu @ 1.4 volts with a motherboard block... After Prime95 after an hour is about 64C. My personal rig would just be a 3770k.. I might not even watercool my GPU. A dual 180mm is equivalent to a 360mm rad. However, I might add a 120mm at the top when I add in the gpu block. Yes, it might restrict flow and not even do anything but whatever. Doing it for the bling factor.

If I do the triple 180mm rad. I'll probably just cut the case and keep the dust filters. I know this would be MORE than enough to cool a CPU and even a few GPUs.

Honestly, I don't overclock my machine very high. The winter is different because it gets very cold here in Chicago. I'm pretty happy with my machine running with moderate OC except the GPU.

I would think a dual 180mm should be fine for your needs.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

I'm really leaning towards the dual 180mm because I'll just grab the dremel cut the little bits that I need to. Then drop the radiator in.

As opposed to the triple 180mm rad and unscrew the unibody then.. drill out the HDD cage, etc. It'll be a pain in the butt. Then I'll lose my HDD cage unless I chop two of them off. (I use all my HDD cages)