plz help me choose

mathiasquach

i have a build ready but the only thing im missing is the gpu i cant decide my max budget for the gpu is 800 bucks and i am getting a g-sync ready monitor can you help me?

and by the way i live in denmark so there can happen i get a bill for shipping from other contries it's about 200$

780ti is too expensive

http://pcpartpicker.com/parts/video-card/#sort=d8&c=153&R=5,4

no they are not... 600 to 800 dollars

EVGA are probably the best imho.

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

i am going for swift but the card im thinking off is gigabyte gtx 780 ghz edition

Shouldve specified sorry 

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

i am going for swift but the card im thinking off is gigabyte gtx 780 ghz edition

If you can, get an MSi Gaming card, as the memory is much more overclockable.

wait a sec what about the 760 mars? is that better?

For 1080p, yes, it is quite a bit better than a 780Ti.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

780 or a R9 290(X) if you can't afford a TI.

hes buying a g-synch monitor

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

i could still buy things over uk amazon without aa fee is that cheaper?

Didn't the Lightning have some memory problems? If you're in this price range, I would suggest a Palit Super Jetstream instead. I am guessing you won't be using the vcheck on the MSi Lightning much, and the Palit Super Jetstream has pretty much everything the Lightning has, at (usually) a lower price.

Edit: Hmm, they only have the 780 in Denmark. Still, I wouldn't buy a Lightning, the price to performance ratio isn't there. It's an epeen card. Better to just grab a 780Ti Gaming from MSi, or at most a Gainward Phantom Super Sample.

Didn't the Lightning have some memory problems? If you're in this price range, I would suggest a Palit Super Jetstream instead. I am guessing you won't be using the vcheck on the MSi Lightning much, and the Palit Super Jetstream has pretty much everything the Lightning has, at (usually) a lower price.

link?

youre one of the guys who actually reads what i write :D

with the crazy prices in denmark (i have a danish friend, i know how bad its there), i would suggest a 780 DCUII (asus), or windforce card.

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Edit: Hmm, they only have the 780 in Denmark. Still, I wouldn't buy a Lightning, the price to performance ratio isn't there. It's an epeen card. Better to just grab a 780Ti Gaming from MSi, or at most a Gainward Phantom Super Sample.

or what about sli or just a 780 with a custom loop?

with the crazy prices in denmark (i have a danish friend, i know how bad its there), i would suggest a 780 DCUII (asus), or windforce card.

i know the prices are high but i could still bu from amazon uk