Watercooled 750D owners

So I want to do a new build in the Corsair 750D with a custom loop. I want to get the biggest rads in the front and top without modding anything.

Definitely going with Alphacool for the rads.

I've spent the last hour looking at watercooled builds in the 750D owners club on overclock.net :P. Now I know that I should just get a 360 XT45 in the top and 280 Monsta in the front and call it a day but I'd love to have a UT60 in the top. 

Do you have a water cooled 750D? What's your rad setup? What are your CPU and GPU temps?

Will the UT60 fit with a Hero VII in there?  I'll be using NF-F12's and A14's for the rads.

Thanks for reading. Any help is appreciated. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

I have a 30mm 45mm thick rad in the top and it's quite tight

Case: Silverstone TJ07 CPU: i5 3570K Motherboard: Asus Z77 Sabertooth RAM: Dominator Platinum 8GB GPU: SLI GTX 970 G1 Storage256GB Samsung 840 Pro + 3TB WD Green PSU: Corsair RM850 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Cooling: Water cooling with acrylic tubes HeadphonesPhilips Fidelio X2 DAC: Schiit Modi Amp: Schiit Vali

I have a 30mm 45mm thick rad in the top and it's quite tight

Yeah, I'm leaning towards saving myself any headaches and just going with a XT45.

@Shaqo_Wyn

this is what i found out about 60mm rads in 750D: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/74069-update-corsair-750d-and-60mm-radiators/

it can be done, but hardware issues and fitment can be a concern. the alphacool is a

little more complex as the extra bungs do interfere in some instances, too.

Thanks! Damn that's a tight fit. I found this after, it's a UT60:

900x900px-LL-e1252e09_750D14.jpeg

Thanks for the answers guys. I'll do some thinking on whether to go with the XT45 or UT60, at least now I know that both are possible for sure.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.