What games support crossfire?

I run a crossfire set-up with two 7970's 6GB to power my Eyefinity set up .

While the majority of games are today released with Crossfire support, that doesn't mean I still don't run into trouble.

Sometimes adjusting the graphical settings causes the games to freeze and crash (Witcher 2) sometimes they're low by default and turning the graphics up causes direct x errors (Command and conquer)

On other occasions running a crossfire configuration makes the game run slower than with a single card (Assassins Creed III)

Games like Battlefield 4, Bioshock Infinite, Borderlands 2, Payday 2 all support Crossfire really well and if you do experience some issues you only have to enter Catalyst Control manager and ensure the Exe runs a pre-defined crossfire profile and that will resolve most issues.

Cpu: Intel i5 4690k @3.5 Ghz*cooled by Corsair Hydro H105* | Case: NZXT H440 Black/Green | Motherbord: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK Black Edition Ram: Avexir Venom 16GB
Video Card: Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX980 4GB | Power Supply: Corsair TX850 | SSD: Samsung 500GB 850 Pro SSD: Samsung 500GB 840 Pro 
Monitor: ASUS 27" ROG Swift G-Sync 144mhz | Keyboard: Logitech G710+  | Mouse: Logitech G700s| Headset: Logitech G35 | Speakers: Logitech X530 5.1
NAS Set-up: Netgear ReadyNAS 104 "populated by 4 x 2TB Western Digital Red in RAID 6"

I run a crossfire set-up with two 7970's 6GB to power my Eyefinity set up .

While the majority of games are today released with Crossfire support, that doesn't mean I still don't run into trouble.

Sometimes adjusting the graphical settings causes the games to freeze and crash (Witcher 2) sometimes they're low by default and turning the graphics up causes direct x errors (Command and conquer)

On other occasions running a crossfire configuration makes the game run slower than with a single card (Assassins Creed III)

Games like Battlefield 4, Bioshock Infinite, Borderlands 2, Payday 2 all support Crossfire really well and if you do experience some issues you only have to enter Catalyst Control manager and ensure the Exe runs a pre-defined crossfire profile and that will resolve most issues.

can you elaborate on that last part please about the .exe and whatnot?

Sometimes adjusting the graphical settings causes the games to freeze and crash (Witcher 2) sometimes they're low by default and turning the graphics up causes direct x errors (Command and conquer)

Heck even with sli you also run into these issues, some games like Mechwarrior Online and Planetside 2 it's better to run on one card instead of two