Share Ethernet with iPhone?

I only have an ethernet connection here, my router is not wireless capable, also i don't like wireless as it is very easy to break into.

So, is there any way to share the internet of my PC with my iPhone5? It is jailbroken so anything from the cydia store is fine, i also don't mind paying a couple euros for it.

Thanks in advance :)

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

you can get a I phone to usb adapter and a USB to ethernet adapter...so you could plug a cable into your phone. but i don't know if this works or if there is a Iphone5-> ethernet adapter....

you can get a I phone to usb adapter and a USB to ethernet adapter...so you could plug a cable into your phone. but i don't know if this works or if there is a Iphone5-> ethernet adapter....

If I had a USB cable with 2 female ends I would totally do that, but I HIGHLY doubt it would work, but I'll have alook around if I can find one ^^

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

Not sure how you would want to make this work and what the benefit of a wired connection would be other than security.

Maybe get a decent wlan access point that doesn't cost too much, make it as secure as possible (hide ssid & an insane password) and not do online banking on your phone?

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

Does your PC have a wireless card in it by any chance?

Wireless Routers are very secure, the only problem with security is when people don't configure it properly (no security or using WEP security, using MAC Address filtering as a means of security etc) when done properly it's 99% as secure as a wired connection. There is no way out connecting an ethernet connection directly to a iPhone and honestly defeats much of the purpose of having a small portable device. You could get a wireless internet card for your computer but that would just essentially turn the computer into a router/hotspot that you're trying to avoid. To anything else I could suggest is sharing the Internet from the computer using bluetooth if you feel more secure using that (bluetooth probably is less secure).

there are apps that can tether your phone to your wifi using the phones wifi as the connection it just needs the usb cable to connect to it here is the android app im sure its on ios its pda.net it worked great with my old droid x