DIY Intel CPU keychain

Got bored with nothing to do, and had this old CPU laying around. Wasn't that hard to make it into a keychain. The CPU is broken, as it wouldn't POST in my old PC and after swapping it out for a Pentium D it worked fine. 

I don't really have a use for it though, so if anybody wants it, I can hold a giveaway to give it to one of you guys to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Pentium  :)

119sayh.jpg2nkknyq.jpg

23uepax.jpg

"Rawr XD"

I live in Italy, it's not worth going through shipping, but thanks for the offer :P

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Wow, so you're basically just doing what @megadarkwood already does.

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

Nice I did the same thing. I did it with an old Celeron from my first laptop, all the pins were completely bent. I didn't really see it being used again

post-54657-0-68920200-1403798809_thumb.j

post-54657-0-41701200-1403798812_thumb.j

That looks really cool. I would love to have it but I live Georgia.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Wow, so you're basically just doing what @megadarkwood already does.

Well strike OP down and send him to hell then.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Ok, I'm doing that now lol. I have an old Pentum D laying around that doesn't work. I can't believe I didn't think of that before!

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

great idea but i think the plastic's going to chip off easily,

Details separate people.