*poll* Do you use the LTT Front Page Beta often?

This is a Blind poll , Multiple choices allowed , Post your comments down below & leave your view on what the page should look like if you dislike this one.

Details separate people.

No, articles aren't all present and most that are are cut down.

However it's only a beta and just because it's visible doesn't mean we can accurately judge it yet.

I love how it looks, but I dont really use it for anything other than occasional entertainment value. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

The look of it is pretty good but it misses out on a lot of helpful features.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

IT NEEDS TO HAVE MORE INTEGRATION WITH THE FORUM ITSELF LIKE THE MOST RECENT TOPICS ON THE SIDE THINGY ON HERE SHOULD BE ADDED ASWELL.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!