Best setup for water cooling?(Price doesn't matters)

What's the best water cooling setup?

My  PC build

Intel Core i7-4930K 3.4GHz 6-Core Processor

ASRock X79 Extreme4 ATX LGA2011 Motherboard

Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory

Samsung 840 EVO 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive

Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive x3

EVGA GeForce GTX Titan Black 6GB Superclocked Video Card Hyrdo series

Cooler Master V850 850W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)

Silverstone TJ11

What's the ultimate water cooling setup for this build?

FAQ

What Color tube, water... do you want?

Green.

Your budget?

Price doesn't matters, even if it's for USD$2000.

What will you be cooling?

CPU and GPU.

Thank you.

Silverstone TJ11

What's the ultimate water cooling setup for this build?

FAQ

What Color tube, water... do you want?

Green.

Your budget?

Price doesn't matters, even if it's for USD$2000.

What will you be cooling?

CPU and GPU.

Thank you.

Sweet build! I know you said ultimate build but do you want a setup that is enough for the GPU + CPU or just an overkill, as many rads as possible setup which would be a definite waste.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

if u want a clean look go with rigid tubes. soft tubes just doesnt look as clean. also get a quad and dual rad in the bottom with power supply. idk but tbh tj11 need some mods to be an ultimate watercooler.

CPU i7 3770K@4.6Ghz Motherboard  Asus Maximus V Extreme Ram 4x4GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 1866Mhz GPU 3-Way Sli EVGA Gtx 780 //Core@1.2Ghz/Mem@7Ghz// PSU Corsair Ax1200i Storage OS 2xSamsung 840 Pro 128GB // 2xOCZ Vertex 4 128GB // 2xWD Red 4TB Keyboard Corsair K70 Mouse Steelseries Xai Cooling Custom Dual Loop Case Corsair 900D

Sweet build! I know you said ultimate build but do you want a setup that is enough for the GPU + CPU or just an overkill, as many rads as possible setup which would be a definite waste.

Overkill, if possible.

What case will you suggest?

tj07, core v71?

Edit: I'll mod it.

if u want a clean look go with rigid tubes. soft tubes just doesnt look as clean. also get a quad and dual rad in the bottom with power supply. idk but tbh tj11 need some mods to be an ultimate watercooler.

Cool, thanks for the suggestion.

Overkill, if possible.

What case will you suggest?

tj07, core v71?

Edit: I'll mod it.

My problem with the TJ11 is that for the price and how friggin huge it is, it's out of the box radiator support sucks. You could easily have two 4 x 120mm rads in the bottom compartment and call it a day, but that's not possible because the PSU has to go there too.

At the price of the TJ11 you might as well get the best out there which is a Caselabs case. The Magnum SMA8 or Merlin SM8. Caselabs cases are highly customizable when purchasing. 

Added: you could do something like this. Triple 4 x 120 thick rads in the Magnum SMA8 like Alphacool Monsta's or UT60's. I'll say again tho, this is major overkill for a CPU + GPU loop :P.

IMG_3431s.jpg

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Thanks, I'm going with magnum sma8.

I've a request from you, can you write down all

The things that I'll need?

Thank you from bottom of my heart. :)

u could get a 900d for 50 bux less

CPU i7 3770K@4.6Ghz Motherboard  Asus Maximus V Extreme Ram 4x4GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 1866Mhz GPU 3-Way Sli EVGA Gtx 780 //Core@1.2Ghz/Mem@7Ghz// PSU Corsair Ax1200i Storage OS 2xSamsung 840 Pro 128GB // 2xOCZ Vertex 4 128GB // 2xWD Red 4TB Keyboard Corsair K70 Mouse Steelseries Xai Cooling Custom Dual Loop Case Corsair 900D

My water cooling setup

Pump: Swiftech MCP655-B Liquid cooling system pump

CPU block: Koolance CPU-380I Water Block

Coils: Silver Coils - Antimicrobial .999 Fine Silver Strip

Radiator: Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta 480 Radiator

Resorvior: Alphacool Cape Corp Coolplex Pro 25 LT

Tube: Still looking for rigid tube, any suggestion?(i want colorless rigid tube, like in the picture above.)

Fitting: Koolance Nozzle Single Compression 10mm ID NZL-V10

Thermal paste: Coollaboratory Liquid Ultra 100% Metal Thermal Interface Material

Coolant: I'm still looking for it, any suggestion?(i want green fluid)

Fans: Noctua NF-F12

Are they compatible? 

Is it a good setup?

Thank you.

Most builds I've seen have gone with Primochill rigid tubing, and as far as fluids go, mayhems all the way.

What do you think of this?

Pump: Swiftech MCP35X Pump for PC Liquid Cooling Systems

Radiator: Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta 480 Radiator

Resorvior: Alphacool Cape Corp Coolplex Pro 25 LT

Tube: PrimoChilll 1/2" OD Rigid Acrylic Tube - 1x 36" Single - Clear

Thermal paste: Coollaboratory Liquid Ultra 100% Metal Thermal Interface Material

Coolant: Mayhems Pastel Coolant Concentrate - 250mL - Mint Green

Fans: Noctua NF-F12

Comptiable? Good setup?

thanks

I think it might be safer if you get fittings and tubing using the same measurement system, rather than metric fittings and US Tubing.

You don't know enough about WC to do acrylic tubing.. Like you don't even know how to bend it I'm sure.

If your budget truly is $2000 pay someone to do it for you if you want Acrylic tubing.

P.S. Go dual d5 pumps since your budget is crazy high.

What do you think of this?

Pump: Swiftech MCP35X Pump for PC Liquid Cooling Systems

Radiator: Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta 480 Radiator

Resorvior: Alphacool Cape Corp Coolplex Pro 25 LT

Tube: PrimoChilll 1/2" OD Rigid Acrylic Tube - 1x 36" Single - Clear

Thermal paste: Coollaboratory Liquid Ultra 100% Metal Thermal Interface Material

Coolant: Mayhems Pastel Coolant Concentrate - 250mL - Mint Green

Fans: Noctua NF-F12

Comptiable? Good setup?

thanks

Bitspower Crystal link is also very very good acrylic tubing. Also I would get some more rad space, as you want the best loop, more rads=lower rpm fans=silent performance.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Your WC idea is very similar to mine (sig). If you have any questions about an individual part, I'm here for ya. 

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Price doesn't matter

Buy or build a house ( or modify your current one) that uses large cross-section metal beams in its construction.

Buy up a bunch of deprecated GPU waterblocks and starp/screw them to one or more of those beams.

Put your pump and your reservoir next to them.

Proceed to construct a loop that only enters your computer case to pass through the your CPU and GPU waterblocks, then leaves the case to dump the heat into those large metal beams via the waterblocks strapped to them.

If I'm ever going to build a water cooled build, that's how I'm going to do it anyway. Dumping heat into fan cooled radiators seems kind of stupid to me.

Buy or build a house ( or modify your current one) that uses large cross-section metal beams in its construction.

Buy up a bunch of deprecated GPU waterblocks and starp/screw them to one or more of those beams.

Put your pump and your reservoir next to them.

Proceed to construct a loop that only enters your computer case to pass through the your CPU and GPU waterblocks, then leaves the case to dump the heat into those large metal beams via the waterblocks strapped to them.

If I'm ever going to build a water cooled build, that's how I'm going to do it anyway. Dumping heat into fan cooled radiators seems kind of stupid to me.

I don't think that works very well during hot summer months, and I don't think GPU blocks will make good contact with a perfectly flat surface.

I think what would be an easier way of cooling would be by using geothermal energy. You could dig a large hole, and lace  the bottom with a bunch of copper tubing coils, and run your liquid though those. You could also incorporate it into some concrete floors, and if you use your computer enough, it will give you heated floors.

I don't think that works very well during hot summer months,

No cooling solution does. Ambient air temperature affects every cooling solution negatively even if it depends on refrigeration.

And as for suggesting to use earth or concrete as your heat dump, remember that metal has better heat conductivity. That said, it of course wouldn't hurt if the metal had contact with the ground.