Computer Randomly Turning Off?

Fate

I'm sure you guys haven't seen this one before. Sometimes (like once every few months) whenever I unplug my headset (G930) and stand up my computer turns off. This only happens when the G930 cord falls on to my chair. This really isn't a problem because I have joined the SSD club and I have sub 10 second boot times now but it's still rather strange. Does anybody know why it turns off when this happens?

Please note: I have been with my computer in 4 different houses. This has happened to me in every house. 

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Maybe the cable short out the PC..Other than that there is no explanation..

Maybe change the USB port that you use for the headset or if it is analog use the ports on the back and see if that helps..

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

Maybe the cable short out the PC..Other than that there is no explanation..

Maybe change the USB port that you use for the headset or if it is analog use the ports on the back and see if that helps..

I thought that might be it but I wasn't sure. I think I'll just use something other than the included micro usb dock thing since I'm sure I've changed the ports it's going into 100 times. 

Thanks

RIP in pepperonis m8s

I'm sure you guys haven't seen this one before. Sometimes (like once every few months) whenever I unplug my headset (G930) and stand up my computer turns off. This only happens when the G930 cord falls on to my chair. This really isn't a problem because I have joined the SSD club and I have sub 10 second boot times now but it's still rather strange. Does anybody know why it turns off when this happens?

Please note: I have been with my computer in 4 different houses. This has happened to me in every house. 

Do you unplug your G930 once every few months? If not the it is probably not your G930 and could be something else. Try a different mouse and see if it happens with that mouse.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

IT' S THE FLYING DUTCHMAN

f7371585654606d0ebc189efc439a1f5.jpg

Details separate people.